Auditions

Ryujin's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes to see Y/N pushing me. I look at her face for a few moments just trying to take in her pretty looks. I stood up from the bed and said good morning. Then I suddenly felt her dragging me to the breakfast table.

I was excited it was our first real day that we got to experience the world out there but I was also scared for today because of the auditions. As we talked I showed my nervous side a bit and she held my hand. I could feel my face burning up so I looked away to calm myself down. She had to leave for school already so I just stayed behind to think about what just happened. Then her mom came to the kitchen.

"Are you ready for today! I am sure you will do well!" She tries to cheer me up since she saw how nervous I am.

"I will try my best to do well today!" I tried to smile back to make myself feel better. I excused myself from the table to go back to the room to practice a few more times before auditions.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I slowly tried to perfect my moves and make sure to keep my facial expressions in check while performing. I think I did pretty well! I am proud of myself. As time went by I got ready to leave for the auditions. I was really nervous but I just thought about what Y/N said to me.

I got dropped off by Y/N's mom at the JYP entertainment building. I got out of the car. She looked at me and mouths "fighting!" while cheering me on. I took a few deep breaths in and out then walked into the building. Once I got there I saw the receptionist looking at me and asked for my name and information. I gave it to her and she led me to this room where the others were waiting to auditon.

I looked around and all these girls were so attractive and pretty. I even saw some of them singing and they sang so well. I also saw others dancing and rapping super good. I was quite nervous for my audition after seeing all of these talented girls.

I started practicing then this one girl came up to me since she must've noticed I was nervous.

"Hey I am Yeji! I see you are auditioning too! I am sure we will do well!" She smiled at me to make me feel better. I am glad she talked to me because she helped me relax more.

As time went on I saw the line for the audition is less and less. I was one of the last ones to audition. When my name was called I walked into the auditions and I saw JYP. I was nervous and took breaths and I was able to calm down.

"Hello! My name is Ryujin! I am 18 years old. I just moved here from California." I tried my best to say it confidently. JYP looks at the TV screen and is shocked.

"You speak Korean very well and you just said you moved here. I am amazed!" He looks at me and smiles with astonishment.

"My parents both spoke Korean to me when I was in California at home so I was able to learn well." I gave him an answer as I tried my best to look confident.

"Alright! Well let's see your audition today!" He smiles and waits.

I took deep breaths in and out and then I started dancing to Nobody by Wonder Girls. As I was dancing I felt more confident and started relaxing and showing my best facial expression while dancing sharply while trying to stable my voice to sing. As I finished the audition he looked at me and smiled.

"You know Ryujin you have some serious talent! If I am honest you are one of the best auditions I have seen today! You have a lot of potential. Although you need to work a bit more on your vocals and making your movements more sharper. But other than that you are the perfect idol!" he says happily and I thank him as I start tearing up of happiness.

Waiting for me outside was Yeji and she waited for my results as I told her I passed the auditions. She was excited and told me she passed too. We hugged each other and we both left to go home. I can't believe I passed I am so shocked. I opened my phone and saw Y/N texted me.

Ryujin: "Hi sorry I did not answer I went to my auditions today and it went well! I am so happy!"

Y/N: "See I believed in you! Lets go out to eat to celebrate!"

Y/N: "Meet me at xxxx restaurant at 6:30pm! Then we can celebrate"

Ryujin: "Okay!! That sounds great!"

I luckily brought some extra clothes knowing how sweaty I would be after auditions. I went to meet up with Y/N. I saw her and waved and I walked up to her. I sat in front of her and she looked really pretty in her school uniform. I tried to distract myself from looking at her.

"So tell me all about the auditions!! How did it go?" She said excitedly while smiling really big.

"It went so well! I did my best performance ever! It was so nerve racking but I was able to feel more at ease once I felt confident performing." I felt so at ease to be able to tell her this.

"Im so happy for you!!!" She screams out while others looked at her and she says sorry and sat back down. I laughed at her and she looked away being embarassed.

"I made a new friend named Yeji today and she was so kind! She saw me being nervous and came over to talk to me. We both passed the auditions" She looks at me with a smirk. I looked at her confused

"OOOO so do you like her??" I freaked out and give her this confused face.

"NO WAY! I just met her!!" I tried to quietly scream at her and she just laughed and told me to calm down.

"What about you how was school?" She tells me all about what happened with meeting 2 new friends and also a guy asking for a date but she rejects them and also about the attention shes been getting.

"It sounds like you are the new popular student at the school! I really do hope they don't take you away from me!" I pouted my face looking sad.

"There is no way I would ever replace you with anyone in University." I felt this sudden urge but I moved out of my seat since I was sitting in front of Y/N and I sat next to her. I then cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes. I wanted to kiss her so badly but I realized I would ruin everything so I hugged her tight and said "thank you for being here with me" and she hugged me tightly back.

After dinner we went home and just decided to watch kdramas together until we both fell asleep on the couch.