Cooking

Day of the France concert~

Dahyun's POV

I am still upset I won't be able to perform with the rest of my members. I don't want to let down my fans but I understand the reason as to why I have to rest. I have been really stressed out and exhausted lately so maybe it's good that I am resting.

I am really glad that after JYP released a statement saying that I will be missing the concert due to health reasons, many fans have been sending me messages wishing for me to get better. I smiled at the idea that my fans are so supportive and understanding.

The only problem is that I have to stay at the hotel with Y/N. It's not that I hate her it's more of the opposite. She is one of the reasons why I have been stressed out lately. I hope I can go through the day...

I doubt I can go through the day since I feel like I can't hold my feelings in much longer. I am terrified for my feelings for her to show since I know she loves someone else.

I finally got out of bed and smelled food from the kitchen. I am still amazed there is a kitchen in our hotel room. Well after all JYP booked us the most expensive room so it isn't such a surprise. I don't think it's my members because they already left a while ago so I wonder if it is Y/N.

I saw Y/N in the kitchen trying to watch a video on how to make breakfast I chuckled at her and then she looked at me surprised.

"Oh hey! Good morning! I wanted to make breakfast for you but I am not good at cooking so I am watching a video..." She said as she scratched the back of her head while trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Have you started cooking yet?" I asked her as I walked closer to the kitchen.

"Not yet I am still preparing all the ingredients." I saw all the food on the table.  I even saw a bunch of pots and pans all over the stove. She really is a messy cook.

"Do you need help?" I stood next to her as she turned to me startled a bit.

"No... it's okay I want you to rest." She put down the ingredients and then looked at me.

"No it's okay! I don't want you to accidentally hurt yourself. We can cook together" I smiled at her while I tried tying my hair to help her cook.

"Did you go to the grocery this morning?" I asked her as she nodded at me. She did buy a lot of ingredients.

"Yes I went because I wanted to make something for you." She smiled and it made my heart race. I looked away and then cleared my throat to not be obvious that I was flustered.

I saw Y/N was trying to chop some vegetables but very slowly. She seems to not be a good cook. At least for myself, I am not that good either but at least I can do some of the basics.

"What are you trying to make?" I saw all the ingredients but I am unsure of what she is trying to make.

"I am trying to cook Korean pancakes, fried tofu and rice." I opened my eyes when she said tofu.

"You are trying to fry me?" She looked at me startled and confused then backed away. I started laughing at her because her reaction was so cute.

"What do you mean? Why are you laughing?" She scratched her head in confusion.

"I guess no one told you my nickname is dubu with means tofu. I got the nickname because my skin is as light as tofu." I took the tofu from the kitchen table and put it right next to my face and smiled. She then started laughing at me and we both laughed together.