Times Square

The day after Twice's New York concert~

Y/N's POV

We have all gathered around in the same hotel room after eating breakfast. We are just enjoying the hotel room before touring around New York.

Thankfully Twice's concert was a success and they performed well! I even got to take some photos of them after their concert and let me tell you, they all looked so pretty!

The last time I called Ryujin was when I left Europe. I hope things are okay between us or if things are okay with her life. I decided to give her a call since maybe she isn't as busy today.

I stood up and excused myself and then I walked outside to the balcony and took out my phone to call Ryujin.

Y/N: Hey baby

Ryujin: Why did you call I'm busy

Y/N: I see... but why do you never text me anymore?

Ryujin: Do I need to? You don't even text me first.

Y/N: Tell me is something wrong?

Ryujin: Nothing is wrong...

Y/N: Then what happened to us?

Ryujin: Look I don't have the time to call right now. I have to go.

Y/N: Please answer me right now

Ryujin: I will when you come back

Y/N: But Ryu...

She ended the call on me again before I could get an explanation out of her. I gripped onto my phone and clenched my jaw while looking out on the view. I thought to myself, "Is our relationship over? What is going on? Did she fall in love with someone else? Am I not calling her enough? Am I not good enough for her?"

Before I started crying I went back inside to head out of the hotel room. I tried my best to not cry as I said something to the members before walking out, "I-I'm going to my hotel room."

When I reached near the elevator I felt someone's hand on my wrist. I bit my tongue to hold in my tears. I turned around and saw Dahyun. Honestly, she is the first and last person I wanted to see because my feelings towards her are still confusing to me.

"Y/N what's wrong? Why did you leave all of a sudden?" She said to me.

"I-I can't explain right now... I have to go. I'll meet up with you all later." I removed her hand from my wrist and walked away.

When I reached the hotel room I started sobbing on my bed and hid under the blankets. Then suddenly I heard the door open and it startled me.

"Don't worry it's me Dahyun." I heard her voice as I tried my best to wipe my tears and regain my voice.

"D-Dahyun?" I couldn't hold in my tears as it kept pouring.

"Are you okay? I know you told me not to come but I am concerned for you" I clenched my jaw as tears kept flowing.

"B-But" Suddenly Dahyun removed the blanket and she saw that I was crying. Shoot I am screwed...

"Y/N... What in the world happened to you?" She said in a concerned voice and hugged me tightly.

"Feel free to cry on my shoulder, I am here and I won't leave you." She said to me which made me feel comfortable. I leaned on her shoulder and cried.

After some time I pulled away to explain what happened.

"I called Ryujin this morning and we had an argument..." I looked down since I didn't want to face Dahyun.