Two sides

Momo's POV

Finally after a few hours of Dahyun being with Y/N, I am able to be with her ALONE. We are on top of the Empire State Building and I'm holding her by her waist as we are looking out on the view.

I still feel really guilty for talking negatively about Y/N to Sana on the way here. I could have said nicer things but I feel like I didn't have a choice as I just needed to let it all out.

I have this strong anger towards how close they are. I don't want to wish any of this upon Y/N. But I hope she stops being around Dahyun or maybe it would be a bit better if she wasn't working for us as a photographer anymore.

I sound like such a terrible person and I know Y/N is a good person with good intentions but I am too jealous. She is always around MY girlfriend and it seems as if those two are inseparable. I love Dahyun too much, I don't want her to just slip away from me. I don't know if there is any sort of spark between those two but I hope not.

As we were looking out on the view I was remembering all the memories Dahyun and I have made together ever since we were trainees. I remember how we were first introduced to each other during the show Sixteen.

When she did that eagle dance I thought she was so cute, at that moment she was the only one who caught my attention. It was almost as if she had something special in her, maybe it was her kindness or her charismatic features but I couldn't help but fall more and more in love with her.

I can still remember an old conversation we had back when we finally debuted together. It is still my most favorite memory.

-

Flashback to Sixteen~

I was under a lot of stress and I felt like I was about to start crying because I wasn't one of the contestants to have a secured debut. I felt like such a failure that all my hours spent in the practice room was just going to be a big waste of time.

I stayed up many nights to perfect my moves and practice my singing. But if I don't debut then that would mean all my work would've been for nothing.

But then suddenly JYP called my name and I looked at him confused and I was a bit startled. Apparently I was the last member to join Twice, I started tearing up. After doubting myself, I was so excited and happy that after all my years of effort it all paid off and now I am about to debut.

All I could think about though at the moment was the connections I had with all the members and the difficulties we all went through together during the show especially with Dahyun.

I walked over to the other trainees that I was debuting with and we all hugged as we started crying together. We were so happy to finally have our dreams come true after working so hard for it.

After the show Dahyun went up to me, "Hey Momo! I can't believe after all of our work we finally made it through!" She smiled at me which was really cute.

"I know right!" I said to her in an excited voice.

"I just feel upset though about the other girls who didn't debut because they were also working hard for their goal and their dream of debuting too." My smile quickly turned into a frown. Then suddenly Dahyun held my hand to comfort me as I was looking down at the ground.

"Hey Momo, it's okay! Just know that I am sure they will all have more opportunities to become idols and that this is just the beginning for them. Plus we equally all fought for this spot and worked hard so we deserved being able to debut. Also the way you dance and perform you outshined everyone else. I am so glad you are one of my members now." She said to me which at that moment she made me feel so happy and made me feel better about having the opportunity to debut with the rest of the members.

That moment alone was when I realized she was the perfect one for me. Her smile captivated me alongside with her words. She offered me comfort and a sense of feeling wanted and needed in the group. I could tell she will be someone special to me in the future.

End of Flashback~

-

But at that time I didn't have the guts to admit my feelings to Dahyun. Overtime, I felt my feelings for her were growing stronger and stronger.

As soon as I found out she had feelings for me too, I felt incredibly happy. Even though we both knew we secretly had interest in each other for years, we couldn't date because of our dating ban and plus we were both too shy to admit it to each other.

Now that our dating ban is over, I took the chance to admit my feelings to her. But sadly Y/N is ruining and bothering our relationship. I waited for years to be with Dahyun and I just wanted us to have a good relationship but I guess it isn't going to turn out that way.

When we were at the photo gallery I felt my hands were starting to form into a fist when I saw Dahyun holding Y/N's hand. I tried to walk towards them to pull Dahyun away but then Sana stopped me.

"Please Momo don't do this. Just let them be. I know you want to prevent what is happening but I know something is really bothering Y/N. She was always our happy photographer but seeing her upset, I think this is what she needs." Sana tried to reason with me as I stopped.

I clenched my jaw and said, "Fine." I turned away and tried to calm myself down. I will let them be for tonight but after today if I see anything happen, I won't stop and I won't do nothing about it next time. I can't have Dahyun taken away from me.

-

Ryujin's POV

For a while now I have been doubting my relationship with Y/N. It doesn't seem to be working out well between us. I don't know how to fix it or even if it can be fixed. It seems as if we just weren't meant to be.

Thankfully throughout this whole journey, Lia has been really helpful in comforting me. I think my feelings for her are growing and I am starting to think its a good decision to like her.

Today I asked Lia if we could hangout alone with her. I wanted to take this opportunity to try to understand my feelings for her. I hope it all goes well today. I don't know if she has feelings for me though.

Finally after meeting Lia, she made me realize my true feelings and how maybe it was best that Y/N and I are friends.

I drove to Lia's house and waited for her to get ready. Once she stood outside I felt breathless, she looks so pretty in her outfit today that I couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey Ryujin!" She said to me as she got inside my car.

"Hey Lia!" I smiled at her as she put on her seatbelt.

"Where are we going today?" She looked at me with a curious face.

"We are going to the aquarium today because I have never been there before." She looked at me as her eyes opened widely.

"Oh really? I am excited!" I am glad she is also excited too.

I drove us there and when we arrived we both walked together inside the aquarium. I paid for our ticket and then we were both allowed inside. She looked at all the fish being amazed as she would poke me every now and then when there was an exotic looking fish. I have to admit that it was kind of cute.

Out of no where I became a bit nervous since I didn't know if Lia felt the same way as me. I just felt this spark between us as if there was this really strong connection between us. Just her being herself made me feel like I was about to faint.

Also spending time with her made me feel as if it was only 2 of us in this crowded aquarium. It was almost as if time slowed down and that nothing else in the world mattered. I wanted to stay like this forever.

I am so tired of Y/N always being with Dahyun and the idea that I always have to worry about her. I just want to be fully happy again and Lia helps me find my happiness. I am so sorry Y/N... I know we haven't spent years together as a couple but it just wasn't meant to be.

The rest of the night Lia and I talked to each other as we both ate at a fancy restaurant nearby. Rip my wallet... but it didn't matter because I enjoyed every moment with her. Then we went back home as I happily went to bed that night.