Restart of a friendship

Time skip-

Y/N's POV

I sighed from boredom, but I am glad classes are almost over.

I planned to go to JYP today to visit Dahyun. I hope I am not going to bother them from their practice today.

Maybe before I go, I should buy her a stuffed animal. So even if I am not there her stuffed animal will be. Such a cliche move but I think she will like it.

After class I drove to the nearby store. As I walked around I tried to find a stuffed animal but I struggled to pick one. Then I turned to Moonbyul.

"What kind stuffed animal do you think Dahyun will like?" I asked her.

"Anything cute always wins someone's heart" She answered as I agreed. I picked a bear.

I thought about it but many I should get her some chocolates since that has always been her favorite food. I picked her favorite chocolate brand and then bought the items.

I drove to JYP after and allowed Moonbyul to wait in my car.

"I will be going Moonbyul"

"Okay" She nodded and then she went on her phone.

I walked to the front of the registration table.

"Hello! I am here to visit Twice."

The receptionist nodded and allowed me to go. I walked and then knocked on Twice's practice room. Then I saw Mina open the door.

"Hi Y/N!" Once she said that all of the other members saw and crowded around.

"What's in the bag?" Nayeon asked me.

"Oh this? It's a gift for Dahyun." I said smiling. Almost everyone fangirled as I handed the bad to Dahyun.

"I bought it on the way here." I told her.

"Thank you jagiya~" She hugged me tightly as I started blushing and hugged her back.

All the members looked at us in disgust then walked away.

"Yikes PDA" Sana said with a disgusted face.

"You are just jealous because you are single." Jihyo said to her. Then Sana pouted.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw JYP.

"Oh hello Y/N! Perfect timing I was about to call you over here." I looked at him in confusion.

"I wanted to invite Twice and Itzy to a dinner. It's to celebrate our recently debuted girl group!"

"I would be great if you joined us Y/N." He told me.

I feel a bit worried since I haven't spoken to Ryujin since we broke up.

"S-Sure!" I said nervously.

"Okay great! See you guys later! Keep up the good work Twice." He said as he walked out of the room.

I sat down on the couch looking down. I thought about something, "What should I even say to Ryujin? Should I say anything at all?" Dahyun then came and sat next to me.

"Why do you look so down?" Dahyun asked. She might get mad if she finds out I am thinking about Ryujin. But I am not thinking of Ryujin like the way I used to.

"Will you promise you won't get mad?"

"What are you saying Y/N I would never get mad at you."