Nightmare

*Hello again! I hope you are enjoying the story! But I would like to put a warning as there is a tiny bit of horror in this story. Some descriptions may make you uncomfortable so be wary please. Make sure if you are not comfortable to skip till the part that says "End of nightmare."*

Y/N's Nightmare POV

The atmosphere in the forest was dark almost as if the trees lost their color, the grass was gray. It felt cold but there was no wind and no sign of life. It seemed like the underworld of earth. There was miles and miles ahead and behind me with no clear ending. I was in the middle of a forest, lost and unable to get out. No matter how much I ran I couldn't find a way out.

After running for some time I see a noticeable color, it was a white light. I followed the white light hoping it was an escape. Once I ran to the white light I fell backwards confused. I realized there was an invisible border blocking me and that white light. I tried to punch and kick the border but it wouldn't budge. I was stuck... In this dark atmosphere. Alone. Cold. I sat on the floor and leaned against the border holding myself.

"I'm okay... I'll be okay... I am okay..." I repeatedly say to myself trying to calm myself down.

After some time I hear a noise coming from the white light and I look up to see a figure. I could not recognize their face. I started scooting backwards as I realized the figure was coming closer. The face became more recognizable when the figure became closer. It was my grandma...

"G-Grandma? Is that you??" I say to her frightened.

"Are you scared honey? I am only here to help you." She walks up to me. Those words comforted me and frightened me at the same time.

I stand up to see her close to my ear whispering something, "You did this to me. You made me the way I am. You hurt me... now you will feel the pain..." She pulls away from my ear. I start moving back and then I saw my grandma's face start becoming deformed and it was a very scary demon face. There was blood coming out of her eyes. Her normal smile started foaming and becoming larger. Her eyes then started fully turning pitch black.

"You did this. Look at me. You did this... you will pay for this..." I start backing up really fast being scared. She completely changed right in front of me. I see her pull out a knife from behind her.

"Come here honey... it is your turn." She walks fast towards me holding the knife and I see a lot of blood pouring from her eyes as I start trying to run away.

"No... NO!! NOOO! AHHHHH NOOOOO DON'T KILL ME DON'T KILL ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I screamed outloud.

End of nightmare~

-

Dahyun's POV

I walked upstairs to check on Y/N to replace her wet towel and make sure her temperature cooled down. Then suddenly I hear Y/N scream. My eyes widened as I hear her scream.

"No... NO!! NOOO! AHHHHH NOOOOO DON'T KILL ME DON'T KILL ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I started running for the room and see Y/N screaming in a nightmare. I run to her and shake her to wake up.

"Wake up! WAKE UP Y/N! It's okay! It's okay its a nightmare! Wake up!" I had to shake her multiple times before she woke up.

I see Y/N began hyperventilating and shaking while she started crying. I hugged and caressed her hair. "What happened Y/N??" I ask with a concerned tone.

"N-Night...m-mare..." She stutters at me while struggling to breathe. After 10 minutes Y/N hasn't calmed down and she is still shaking badly. I thought to myself, "I don't have a choice but to contact Ryujin, she must know what to do."