Family

Third person Pov

As Y/N's parents were both together for a meeting they suddenly got a call from a hospital. They both turned to each other alarmed.

"Excuse us, we need to take a very important call." They both walked outside and answered the call.

Hospital: "Are you the parent's of Y/N"

Y/N's Parents: "Yes we are. Why?"

HL: "We are sorry to inform you that your daughter got into a car crash."

YP: "W-WHAT!?"

YP: "Is she alive is she okay?!"

HP: "She is currently undergoing surgery. We are hoping the surgery turns out successful."

YP: "Thank you for telling us we will be right there."

Y/N's dad ran inside the meeting.

"Meeting is cancelled, we have an emergency!" They ran to the car as they drove to the hospital.

"I am going to hire the best doctors out there! I don't care if we waste money." Y/N's mom called as many doctors as possible.

"Good idea" Y/N's dad said as he continued to drive.

"Please Y/N fight through it..." Y/N's mom worriedly said.

When they arrived they ran to the building and saw a doctor.

"Doctor please where is my daughter?" Y/n's dad asked.

"What is her name?" The doctor asked.

"Y/N L/N" He said.

"She is still currently undergoing surgery." The doctor stated.

"When do you think we are able to visit her" Y/n's mom asked.

"We are not sure yet but we will let you know as soon as you can" Doctor told them as Y/n's father nodded.

Y/N's mom started crying as she fell to the ground.

"Why did this happen! Why did this have to happen to my daughter?" She said while crying.

"It'll be okay honey... Let's just try to relax" Y/n's dad tried comforting her.

"Relax? How can we relax when our daughter is undergoing SURGERY after a CAR CRASH?" She angrily yelled at him.

"I know it's hard but I know Y/N wouldn't want us to acting this way. She is a fighter I know she will make it." Y/N's dad to Y/N's mom which helped her calm down.

Deep down inside Y/N's dad himself is unsure if Y/N will be able to make it but he keeps hoping.

"How about we call Ryujin? She needs to know about this." Y/N's dad asked as Y/N's mom nodded in agreement.

-

Ryujin's Pov

I was cuddling with Lia on the couch as we were watching a movie together. Suddenly I got a call. Y/N's parents?

"Y/N's parents are calling you?" Lia asked.

"Her parent's haven't called me in such a long time." I looked at her shocked.

"Really?" She said in a surprised tone.

"Yeah..." I told her.

"It must be important then. Hurry up and answer it." She rushed me.

"Okay okay I will." I answered the call.

Ryujin: "Hello auntie and uncle"

Y/N's parents: "Ryujin..."

RN: "Is something wrong?"

YP: "Y/N is at the hospital because she got into a car crash."

RN: "W-WHAT? SHE WHAT?"

YP: "She is at the xxxx hospital and is now undergoing surgery, we thought that you should know."

RN: "T-Thank you for telling me..."

I almost broke down into tears. My best friend I knew for years... in a CAR CRASH?! This can't be real. Please tell me this is a dream...

"Ryujin what's wrong?" Lia looked at me concerned.

"Y-Y/N got into a car crash..." I stuttered.

"What?!" She looked at me shocked.

"L-Lia I have to go." I told her.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I am going to see Y/N." I clenched my jaw.

"O-Okay do you want me to go with you?"

"No, it's okay i'll be back soon."

"Okay. If you need to stay over let me know and i'll bring you clothes." She said as I nodded at her.

I stood up and then walked away. "Please be okay Y/N..."

I went to my car and drove to the hospital. Once I arrived I ran to see her parents.

"Ryujin I am so glad you came." They seemed very stressed out.

"Hello, are we able to see Y/n?" I asked them.

"Not yet. The doctors said they will let us know when." Y/n's dad said.

Then a doctor came by us, "Thankfully the surgery was successful." Y/n's mom sighed in relief.

"But she is in a coma and we aren't sure when she will wake up." The doctor said as I clenched my fist. My heart felt like it sank.

I am so glad her surgery was successful. But she is in a coma and we don't even know when she will be awake. I feel so worried.

"You can all visit her now." We ran straight there and saw Y/n on the hospital bed.

I saw Y/n's mom was suddenly burst into tears and started crying. I wanted to cry too but I tried to hold it in.

"Auntie it'll be okay..." I tried to comfort her. Yet I don't even know if Y/n will be okay.

As nighttime came Y/n's parents had to leave.

"Ryujin we have to leave for an important business trip, please keep an eye on Y/N. We will try to be back as soon as we can..." Y/n's dad said to me.

"I will uncle." I bowed to them as they walked away.

I turned around and looked at Y/N. Her face was all scratched up and she had so many bandages on her. I wish she didn't have to go through this. It must've been painful for Y/N.

I said out loud, "Was this all accidental Y/n? Or did something happen to you to cause you to be in a car crash?" I said angrily as tears started to fall.

"No matter what, If it was planned or not I will find out." I clenched my fist.

"Y/n you were always there for me and yeah we may have dated and stopped being friends for a while but I just want you to know that I still care for you. I care for you as a friend. I will do whatever is best for you as your friend." I sighed as I looked at Y/n.

I decided to call JYP and asked him if it was okay for me to stay and he said it was since he knew how close I was to Y/N.

He then said it was okay for me to take a break for as long as I needed. I am grateful he is kind and supportive.

I decided to sleep here tonight so I laid on the couch. Before sleeping I looked at Y/n.

"Please fight through it Y/n I believe in you." I said to her before drifting to sleep.