University

Y/N POV

I woke up to realize today is the day... it is Monday and I have to get ready to go to University today. I am so thankful my parents talked to me in Korean at home because at least I can communicate well with others. I got out of bed and decided to wake up Ryujin for us to eat breakfast together.

"Ryujin wake up" I stood next to her bed and pushed her gently.

"Good morning" She sat up from her bed and stretched. I smiled and took her hand to drag her to eat breakfast.

"Are you ready for today? It seems like today will be great for us!" I said to her to get both of us in the mood.

"I don't know Y/N I am quite nervous" As she looks down and I look at her. I held her hands and she looks at me.

"Hey! Don't say that! I see the way you sing and dance you are amazing and if JYP can't see that then they are missing out on idol material. You are perfect!" I tried to tell her to reassure her while smiling. She smiles back and looks away.

I look at the time and it's time for me to head to school. I wished Ryujin good luck and told her that if she needs me then she can text me. I am nervous to go to school. I don't know how people would treat me and I do hope they don't bully me. I don't do well with bullying.

As I walked through the front of the University I suddenly feel all these eyes on me. I kept walking and I tried to ignore them but I can see everyone's faces. It is as if some are attracted to me and others are jealous or envious of me.

In the US a lot of people found me either attractive or weird looking. But this was different. I didn't get this much attention. I see a man who is tall come up to me. As I looked around all the girl's faces turned angry. Maybe this guy is popular in this school.

"Hey you are the new girl right? My name is Eunwoo I am the President of this school." He smiled at me with his eyes. I have to admit his eye smile are really cute.

"Yeah I am the new girl I am Y/N nice to meet you." I tried to smile back as I can hear all the girls talking.

"Why is he talking to her? I mean shes pretty but that's it I am better than her" I heard a girl say in the back. I looked down and Eunwoo notices me.

"Come with me I will show you around school." He points to the front of the school door and I walked as he walked beside me.

"So you just moved here in Korea? You seem to know Korean well for someone who has never lived here before." He looked at me confused while taking me to my first class.

"Yeah I just moved here a few days ago. My parents always talked to me in Korean when I was at home so I learned how to speak Korean well." I am still looking around seeing everyone look at me. Eunwoo tries to distract me by talking about the school.

"Here is your class! Class will start in a few minutes and no worries I am also in this class so if you need help I will be here" He said to me and I thanked him and smiled. I sat down on my seat and got my things prepared.

The lesson was pretty boring but I was able to take well enough notes. Suddenly, a girl sitting in front of me turned around and looked at me.

"Hey! My name is Irene. You are the new girl right? You seem to not have any friends would you like to be friends?" She gave me a big smile. She seems nice! Maybe I should give her a chance.

"Hi! I am the new girl. My name is Y/N and sure lets be friends!" I smiled back at her. We both went together to eat lunch together as she told me about Korea and where to visit.

"There is this one restaurant that is my absolute favorite I should take you there sometime! It'll be fun!" She says in an excited tone.

"Yeah of course lets go next time!" I am finally making friends here. I may seem to be judged but at least I am able to get along with some people. I decided to text Ryujin to check on her.

Y/N: "I hope auditions go well for you today! Fighting!!"

Although she never responded back. Maybe she was busy doing something or preparing. I am not sure. I looked up from my phone and saw Irene smirked at me.

"Who is that" she gave me this look as if she thought Ryujin was my gf.

"She is my bestfriend, she is trying for JYP auditions today." I told her since she wasn't my gf only my bestfriend.

"Ooh! I see I hope she makes it in! I have a couple friends from other entertainments! Maybe we can all meet." She smiled and said excitedly.

"That sounds great!" I smiled back at her.

As lunch ends we went back to class and it was again a boring lesson. I wonder if this is how the rest of the year will go. I kept dozing off thinking if Ryujin is okay. She is in her auditions for JYP entertainment right now. I wish I was able to see her audition but i'm sadly am not able to.

I walked out of the classroom to go home and I was walking with Irene. Suddenly another tall man stands in front of me. I thought it was Eunwoo but when I looked up it was another man.

"My name is Jackson, I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me" He said nervously as he is holding the back of his neck with his hand.

"Ah sorry I am not currently interested in going out with anyone." As I said that I hear whispers around and everyone was shocked even Irene.

"Ohh okay sorry to bother..." I watched as he walks away looking sad. I felt bad but I really am not ready for a relationship. I promised my parents to focus on studying.

"Heyy what was that! You should have totally accepted it! He was so cute!" Irene said to me.

"I was just not interested in him..." I tried to give my reasoning to her.

"Or perhaps you are into... GIRLS??" She said so excitedly and made an OOOO noise.

"Wait what? no..." I was shy and looked away because I did not know how to respond.

"Mhm... okay sure" She laughed at me and then we said our goodbyes and went home.