Trip pt. 1

Friday afternoon (few days after the incident)~

Y/N's Pov

Thankfully all of my headaches have gone away.

I'm glad Irene visited me to give me some notes that I have missed during school.

Although, I had another dilemma to think about. I have less than 3 hours to head over to Twice's dorm to meet up with everyone for the trip.

Dahyun never told me where we were going so I am a bit worried. The one thing I knew for sure is that I am going to be with Dahyun.

I'm not sure why I am worried about Momo being there. Maybe because I worry about how she will act around me since I kind of may have "stolen" her girl. Either way I shouldn't try to worry about it.

I stood up from my bed and I tried to plan what outfits I wanted to wear for the trip. The trip is only from Friday afternoon till Sunday morning so I shouldn't pack too much.

After I finished packing I rolled my luggage to the front of the door.

"I'll drive you to their dorms." I nodded at Moonbyul and then she helped me carry my luggage to the car.

As Moonbyul started driving me to the dorms, I realized I forgot to change my bandages. I will just ask Dahyun if she has any extra bandages.

When we arrived Moonbyul helped me take out my luggage.

"Enjoy Y/N, but don't enjoy it too much!" She giggled as I glared at her.

"Will do! Hopefully you get to enjoy the weekend off!" I told her.

"I will!" She said as I waved at her and walked towards the dorm.

I rang the doorbell and Sana opened the door. "Y/N!" She hugged me tightly as I hugged her back. When she pulled away she noticed my bandages.

"What happened?" I guess Dahyun didn't tell them.

"I just got a bit hurt" I told her.

"But did anything happen to cause that?" She says in a worried tone.

"It's nothing! I'm alright. I actually wanted to ask if you have any extra bandages?" I tried changing the subject.

"Come sit at the couch I will get you one." She held onto my hand which surprised me and dragged me to the couch.

"Wait here I will be back!" I sat down while waiting.

Then Sana came back and was holding some medicine and bandages. As I was about to grab the bandages from her she moved away.

"I'll do it for you" She said.

"It's fine I can do it" I insisted.

"No no it's okay I can do it. It might be hard for you." She said.

She sat next to me and leaned in close to me. Our faces were not that far away from each other. I gulped. I felt a bit uncomfortable since she was too close to me.

"Y/N! Are you he-" She paused for a moment. "Sana? What are you doing?"

"O-Oh I am j-just helping Y/N change her bandages." Then I saw Dahyun standing in front of me with a confused face.

"Is that so Jagiya?" Did she just call me JAGIYA?

"Y-yes..." I said as I was smiling and blushing at what Dahyun said.