A mess

Dahyun's POV

We were finally at Disneyland California! I have wanted to go here ever since I was small but I never had the chance to since I have never been to the U.S. before.

I still can't get over yesterday though, it's hard to enjoy being in California. I have a feeling that Hyunjin has feelings for Y/N. It's making me feel so jealous.

It's just the way he would try to help her when she was struggling or when she hurt herself. Even the way he looked at me when I tried to help her. His face screamed, "She's mine." I felt so angry, I can't believe I have ANOTHER person to go against.

First Ryujin? Now him? It even bothers me the most that he is the clingy type. He is always clinging around Y/N. I need to stop this before it escalates. I don't like seeing her with someone else.

Throughout the whole time when we were at Disney, Hyunjin would rarely leave Y/N's side so I knew that it was obvious that he has feelings for Y/N.

Also he knows that I have feelings for her because he would cut me off or take Y/N away from me when he sees that I am about to talk to Y/N. I thought he was a good person but turns out he is rude and that he is only nice to Y/N because he likes her.

When we got out of the Matterhorn ride I was on the second cart and then when we walked towards Y/N's group I saw Hyunjin running up to Y/N with dole whip. So I am guessing he's is going to spoil her today. Such a lame move. I could do better. I crossed my arms and looked away.

Then Momo asked me, "Hey do you want dole whip too?"

"No thanks I am okay!" I smiled at her while trying to control my jealousy.

Honestly, I can't even begin to start speaking about how angry I was when all I wanted to do was take pictures with Y/N but "Mr. Nice Guy" over there dragged her away from me. He is so annoying seriously, I just wanted to push him away from Y/N for at LEAST one second. Is that too much to ask for?

After the water color show I saw the two of them walking away, I followed behind them while hiding. I don't want to be like some kind of creep but I can't help it since I had a feeling he was going to confess.

The moment I heard that he was about to confess I ran up to Y/N. I held her by the wrist and tried to take her away. I felt bad that I am going to take her away from Hyunjin but I don't want him to confess to Y/N.

"Y/N we have to go to the hotel now we have the concert tomorrow." I lied to her saying that we had to go already when we still had time to stay.

I kept trying to pull Y/N away but then Hyunjin held onto her other wrist. How could he? Excuse me. After sometime I was able to pull her away.

When I pulled her away I noticed I was holding onto her wrist too tightly and that she was hurting. I feel like such a terrible person but I just didn't want her to deal with anymore stress and if she knows that her longtime friend likes her, it'll stress her out.

When we arrived at the hotel we didn't really talk much but I saw she went to sleep right away. I couldn't fall asleep because I kept overthinking everything that happened today.

-

Ryujin's POV

I am so thankful that I can finally debut in the next few days. I am so excited but still so bothered over Y/N because I don't exactly know what her relationship is with Dahyun.

Although the other good thing in my life is that I have Lia in my life. I have yet to confess to her but I will try to consider my feelings first. I feel that after our dating ban and if my feelings are still there I will officially ask her out.