Heartbreak

The next day~

Y/N's POV

I am upset that I won't be working with Twice anymore. I want the tour to last forever so that I don't have to leave my job. But I really want to go home to fix things with Ryujin. I hope to be able to talk to her when I arrive back home.

I still dread going back to University... I'll admit it may be more helpful for me to graduate but I was making a good amount of money from being Twice's photographer. I was also super happy working with Twice.

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling until I saw Dahyun's head in front of me.

"Hey Y/N! Wake up! We have to go back home soon." I smiled at her faintly as she tried to pull me out of bed.

"Dahyun I don't want to go back home yet... Everything in my life doesn't seem to be going the way I wanted it to." I sighed as I looked down.

"Y/N... I know you are still upset over Ryujin and that you have to go back to University but just know that even if we are not going to be working together anymore, just know that I will be here to support you no matter what." She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Thanks I really appreciate it!" She has always been so kind with her words, she really makes me feel reassured that everything will be okay even if life has its rocky moments.

After getting my luggage packed up I waited for everyone in the lobby. After we were all ready we drove to LAX. After boarding the plane I looked one last look around and thought to myself, "It truly is beautiful here. I hope to move back in the future."

When we arrived I called Ryujin hoping that she would pick me up and that we would be able to sort things out but as I tried calling her she didn't pick up her phone.

I sighed and Jihyo walked over to me, "Hey Y/N do you need a ride home?"

"Yes I do! Thanks for asking" I smiled faintly. I felt hurt inside but I don't want to show them.

"No problem!" We walked to the car as I was silent the whole car ride. Luckily no one noticed because during the whole car ride everyone was chaotic and loud.

When we arrived at my house I got out of the car to get my luggage. At the moment I walked away forgetting to say goodbye then suddenly Dahyun called out my name.

"Hey Y/N! Stop!" She says as I turned around to see her.

"I am going to miss you so much" She ran to me and hugged me as she started tearing up. I hugged her back.

"Hey don't start crying its okay I can still visit you sometime." I patted her back.

"I know but everyday just won't be the same without you." Her words made me feel sad but happy.

"Trust me it'll be okay... You have my phone number so you can call me anytime you want even if you are bored, I will be there for you." I pulled her away and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Y/N, I really appreciate that you are in my life. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"No problem but I think your members are exhausted, I think you guys should go home and rest." I told her.

"You're right. Bye Y/N I will really miss you." She let go of me and walked away as she slowly walked back to the van.

I waved at her as the van left and then I carried my luggage inside. I was hoping Ryujin was home so I can talk to her but when I walked around I found out she wasn't here. I laid my luggage down and decided to call Ryujin.