I'm sorry

Y/N's Pov

I woke up with Dahyun in my arms which made me smile. I love being with her. She is still sleeping though so I shouldn't bother her.

I slowly removed myself and walked downstairs. I saw Sana and Momo awake.

"Hey good morning." I told them as I waved and smiled at them.

"Hey Y/N!" Sana said to me while waving and smiling back.

"Hi." Momo said bluntly as she looked at me.

I noticed that Momo is giving me weird stares, almost as if she is going to do something. But I know her better than that, I know she wouldn't do anything to me. I shrugged if off and went to the kitchen.

"So do you guys have any plans to do today?" I asked them.

"We are just going to stay here. It's one of our break days after all." Sana answered.

"What about you? Do you have anything to do today?" Sana asked me as I thought about it for a moment.

"No I don't think so, I am just going to hangout with Dahyun here." I told Sana as Momo suddenly stood up.

"Oh Y/N I think we don't have any food for lunch. Do you think you can buy food for us?" Momo suddenly asked.

"Sure I can go to the store later" I said as she smirked.

Her staring is making me a bit uncomfortable. But again I shrugged it off and sat on the couch while watching a kdrama with Chaeyoung and Mina. Yeah... I am a third wheel sadly.

Then I got a call from Moonbyul.

Y/n: "Hey"

Moonbyul: "Do you need me to be around?"

Y/N: "I think I'll be fine today, I am staying over Twice's dorm."

Y/N: "I will be going home tomorrow."

Moonbyul: "See you then."

I hung up and looked back at the TV.

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My bodyguard, I am giving her a day off today."

"You are so nice Y/N" Mina said while smiling.

"I just want to make sure she doesn't get sick." 

Then I saw Dahyun come downstairs while stretching and yawning.

"Good morning Jagiya" She said to me while walking down the stairs.

"What about us?" Momo asked. She seems a bit jealous... I am not sure though maybe I am overthinking it.

"Good morning everyone." She said as she walked over to me and sat next to me.

"I'm still a bit sleepy, I'm going to sleep on your lap." She told me.

"Sure thing Jagiya" When she laid on my lap I couldn't help but caress her hair. I suddenly smiled out of nowhere from her prettiness.

"Are you that whipped for her Y/N" Chaeyoung whispered to me.

"Y-Yeah" I smiled at her proudly.

"Take care of her for us." Mina whispered.

"I will take care of her for sure" I reassured them. They nodded and we continued to watch a kdrama.