Beach

Y/N POV

Both me and Dahyun walk back to the living room after the little incident. I felt this weird connection between us. I felt really happy and safe looking in her eyes. Also my heart started beating so fast. I tried to shake off what I just felt and sat back down on the couch. Then I feel Sana clinging onto me. As soon as she clinged onto me Dahyun sits back up and goes to her room. I wonder what happened, she left so suddenly.

"Hey Y/N..." Sana speaks to me.

"Yeah Sana?" I look at her.

"Do you want to stay over? It is already late so..." She smiles at me as I see she is hoping I will say yes.

"Yes ill stay over." I smile at her. After some time I texted Ryujin to tell her I am not going home.

Y/N: "Hey Ryujin!"

Y/N: "I won't be going home today because I will be staying over a friend's house"

Ryujin: "Aww okay! Well be safe! I'll see you hopefully tomorrow!"

Y/N: "Stay safe too! Bye goodnight!"

Ryujin: "Good night"

I put my phone down to see Sana is sleeping on my shoulder. I decide to lay down on the couch. She wakes up a bit then moves to lay next to me and cuddles me with her face on my chest. I chuckle at how cute she looks like. I cuddle her back.

"Goodnight~" I say in a soft quiet voice. Then we both drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning~

Third person POV

Dahyun woke up and goes down the stairs to meet the other members who have woken up already. Suddenly she sees two people on the couch, she goes closer and realizes it's Y/N and Sana. Dahyun quickly runs to the kitchen trying to control her emotions. Jihyo notices Dahyun running and goes out of the kitchen and finds the reason why.

Jihyo walks up to the two cuddling and pokes Sana. "Hey Sana wake up I need you to help me cook in the kitchen" She says in a quiet voice to not wake up Y/N. Sana groans then wakes up and smiles looking at Y/N still sleeping while cuddling her. She wiggles her way out of the cuddle and walks with Jihyo to the kitchen.

"What did you need help with?" Sana yawns as she stretches.

"Oh uh well can you help me chop onions for breakfast." Jihyo tells Sana. Jihyo glances at Dahyun who looked at her upset while pouting. She mouths "It'll be okay." Dahyun nods.

Y/N finally wakes up to everyone sitting eating breakfast. Dahyun looks at her with her bed hair and seems flustered. Y/N sits down with everyone and starts eating.

"Yum! This tastes so good!" Y/N says while smiling. After eating Y/N returns to the couch and starts to continue editing as she needs to finish up one more picture and then submit it to JYP.

After sometime Jihyo makes everyone gather around as she tells everyone that for their day off they will be going to the beach. Everyone screams in excitement.

Y/N submits her edited photo to JYP and stands up to stretch. She sees the rest of them ready with their clothes. She realizes she does not have an outfit for the beach.

"Hey is it okay if we can stop by my house first? I need to get a change of clothes." Jihyo nods and everyone gets into a van then drove to Y/N's house.

"How come you never told us your house was this BIG!" Chaeyoung says as she is amazed.

"Give us a tour one day!" Mina says smiling.

"I will one day I promise!" Y/N says smiling back at Mina.

Y/N walks to the front yard and sees Ryujin, she hugs her and tells her all about her trip to the beach with Twice. Then she heads to the room and changes. Before leaving she waves and says goodbye to Ryujin. Y/N goes back into the van and then they started driving to the beach.

-

At the beach~

When they went to the beach everyone excitedly ran out of the van and head straight to the beach. Most of them went straight to the ocean and some of them laid on a towel.

"Are you not going to come into the water Y/N" Sana asks Y/N.

"I don't feel like it today" Sana pouts.

"Pleaseee" Sana begs Y/N

"Okayyy fineee" Sana squeals in excitement and pulls Y/N up then holds her by the wrist and drags her to the ocean. They both start pushing each other playfully while laughing.

Dahyun watches from afar and walks up to Jihyo to talk about her plan.

"What are we going to do about the plan?" Dahyun asks Jihyo.

"I will tell Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Momo to walk to the grocery store with me to buy goods for dinner. Then I will tell Sana, Mina, Tzuyu that they will come with her to buy cooking accessories at the nearby store." Jihyo tells Dahyun the plan. Dahyun nods at this plan.

A few moments later everyone gets called and Jihyo explains what she told Dahyun and says that Dahyun and Y/N will stay to watch all of the member's items. Everyone nods and walks to where they need to be.

Y/N and Dahyun sit next to each other on the towels. There was silence for a few minutes until Y/N had the guts to say what was bothering her.

"Dahyun... I just want to know, do you hate me or something? Ever since I met you well you have been treating me like you hate me. The looks you give and how angry you look. Did I ever do anything to hurt you?" Dahyun looks at Y/N shocked as she did not expect her to respond like that. She shakes her head and explains herself.

"The reason I have been acting the way I do is because I remember you from three years ago..." Dahyun looks down as Y/N looks right at her confused.

"Remember three years ago when you were walking one night and you saw a girl was being harassed by 3 men? You saved her life by attacking them. I was the girl... but I didn't introduce myself or anything since I didn't want any rumors to spread around. I regret not telling you for years and now that you finally are in front of me... I just have been feeling a bit crazy lately. I just hope you weren't severely injured..." Dahyun started tearing up as Y/N reaches out for her and hugs her tightly.

"I wasn't badly injured and now I understand your reasoning as to why you didn't introduce yourself. I just wished to know you after saving you. I honestly really thought you hated me. I am just glad to finally meet you now." Y/N says as she feels Dahyun crying on her shoulder.

Y/N pulls away from the hug after a few minutes. She wipes Dahyun's tears with her fingers as Y/N cups her cheeks. They both stare at each other looking into each other's eyes intensely. They could feel that both of their hearts were beating fast as they kept looking at each other. Y/N suddenly leaned in and they both closed their eyes.

Then they got interrupted by Y/N's phone ringing. Y/N pulls away and picks up her phone to answer the call.

Y/N: "Hello? Ryujin right now is not a good time to cal-"

Ryujin: "Not right now Y/N! This is an emergency... Your grandma is in the hospital..."

Y/N: "What?? I'll be there soon!"

Y/N looks up and starts crying. She stands up and says goodbye to Dahyun in a hurry. Dahyun holds her wrist.

"Are you okay? What is wrong?" Dahyun asks Y/N with concern.

"I'm fine I just have to go its an emergency... See you later." Y/N says trying to remove Dahyun's hand from her wrist. Y/N runs and heads to the nearest taxi to drive to the house as fast as she can to pick up Ryujin. Then head to the hospital...