Carousel

At Disneyland~

Dahyun's POV

When we arrived at Disneyland I was shocked, it was my first time ever going to Disneyland but I saw so many rides and I squealed in excitement. Momo held my hand and she looked at me.

"I am so ready to ride so many rides here!" Momo told me in such an excited voice, I chuckled at her.

Nayeon was looking at a map and we all gathered around her, "We should ride raging spirits" I have no idea what kind of ride that is but it sounds fun.

Little did I know when we arrived in front of the ride my face would drop because there is a loop. I thought to myself, "I thought they knew I hated rollercoasters... Why did they bring me to a ride with a loop..."

Jihyo grouped us together but I knew she was going to group Y/N and I because she knows my feelings for her. Momo held my hand in hope that Jihyo would partner us together.

"Dahyun and Y/N will be partners" I KNEW IT! I knew she would do that. I clenched my fist at her and glared. She just chuckled at me and walked away. I walked towards Y/N after removing my hand from Momo.

"But Jihyo! What about me I wanna be with Dahyun" I heard Momo talking to Jihyo this. I wanted to be with her I do... but I want to be with Y/N more...

"We don't need any smooching going on so you will be partners with Sana," She told Momo as she sighed. I'm sorry Momo... I will make it up to you soon...

As we were waiting in line I suddenly felt someone's hand on mine. I was startled and shocked. I looked at my hand then I looked up to see who it was and it was Y/N. I saw she was nervous and scared. I thought to myself, "I guess we both don't like roller coasters that much..." I smiled at her.

I gripped her hand tighter for her to calm down and I think it worked. I was also nervous but after years of acting experiences, I was able to hide it well.

I saw Y/N look behind her and then she took her hand away from mine. I turned around and saw Momo glaring at her. Y/N told her she was sorry but then suddenly Momo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

I saw Sana walking towards Y/N and hugging her. I thought to myself, "I want to be the one hugging her..."

"I don't like it when you hold her hand..." Momo looked at me with a jealous face. I sighed at her.

"Babe... she was nervous and scared to ride the roller coaster." I tried to reassure her everything is fine. I know Y/N doesn't have feelings for me...

"Fine but at least stay here with me until we have to go on the ride." I nodded at her. She laid her head on my shoulder while we were holding hands. But I can't help but look at Y/N.

When it was our turn to ride I returned next to Y/N but I noticed she was distancing away from me. She must be scared because of Momo. I sighed and waited to be seated.

Once we got seated I held her hand to comfort her and it also helped me feel comforted too. She started smiling and I looked at her to adore her cute smile. For once in my life, I felt at ease on a roller coaster thanks to Y/N.

After the ride, I was hungry so I turned to Y/N, "Do you want to come with me to get churros?" She looked at me and nodded so we walked together but a minute later I saw Momo running to us from behind. She got in between us which kind of pissed me off since I wanted to be next to Y/N. I felt bad for Y/N since she distanced herself away from us. But I want to be next to her...