It's over

Few weeks later~

Dahyun's POV

Lately we have been dancing so much and I feel like we haven't had a lot of time to rest and sleep in. Some of our fans think that since we just finished a world tour that we would be able to take a break and get some rest. Although that is not the case.

We are already back to trying to create new dance moves for our new song that will be released in our next comeback. Thankfully we get a few months to prepare but I believe it is quite stressful since a few months can seem very short especially when creating songs and still having to learn a choreography to the song.

It's been this way for years and I was getting a grasp on being able to handle all of this but it's more difficult for me nowadays. Even when we were more busy beforehand I always found it alright.

Deep down inside I feel less motivated to do things and I believe I know the reason as to why I feel this way...

Y/N and I have been incredible busy so I haven't been able to contact her. I know that she is busy with school and that I have been busy with practicing but I just really want to see her. I got so used to having Y/N around so often that it feels so empty the moment she left.

We have a new photographer and she is nice! But if I am honest... it doesn't feel the same...

I decided to shrug it off and continued dancing. Although the problem is I kept getting distracted. I don't know why but I keep hoping that Y/N would walk through the door.

"Dahyun! Focus!" The choreographer scolded me. She is quite scary honestly...

"Sorry" I bowed to her and tried to focus.

As time passed by, I kept getting scolded. "Dahyun! You aren't dancing sharp enough!" "Dahyun get it together what is wrong with you?" "Dahyun do you even care about Twice anymore?!"

The choreographer's words got to me. I must be terribly embarrassing to my members. This is so frustrating I just wanted to cry.

"You know what. Let's take a break and Dahyun just try to focus" The choreographer said in frustration as she walked away.

I laid on the floor while staring at the ceiling. "Am I failing my group? I must be such a failure... I don't know how much longer I can take all of this." I started tearing up as I couldn't control my tears.

"Dahyun what has been going on?" Jihyo walked up to me and sat next to me trying to comfort me.

"I've just been feeling really stressed and I feel like I have been lacking in motivation..." I sighed.

"But why? You can talk to me about it" I tried to think of the right words to describe how I feel.

"I really miss Y/N... It just doesn't feel the same without her here. She used to be here with us everyday and now its empty that she is not here. Also everything between Momo and I hasn't been working out well..." I just hope everything can settle down because it's too much for me.

"Dahyun, before you consider anything, think about how you feel for either Y/N and Momo. I am being honest with you though, if you really loved Momo then you wouldn't have feelings for Y/N. But if you are going to choose Y/N then I think it might be best to breakup with Momo." She said to me which shocked me.

"But I don't want to hurt Momo..." I looked down.

"She will be more hurt if you decide to tell her later when both you and Y/N get closer. Although if you choose Momo then I think taking time to distant away from Y/N will help you lose feelings." I agree with her because after all, I believe its up to me and my choice of what to do or not.