Concert

At the venue~

Y/N's POV

When we arrived at the venue I told Ryujin to close her eyes. As she closed her eyes I went out of the car and opened her door. Then I held her hand and I helped her get out of the car. I helped her walk inside the venue. When we arrived I stopped and she got confused.

"Open your eyes" I look at her.

"WHAT? ITS THIS BIG!?" She looks so shocked and I chuckle at her reaction.

"Yup! It is this big!" I smile at her and she smiles excitedly back.

When the other members spotted us they rushed towards us and looked as if they had plenty of questions for Ryujin and I.

"We didn't get to finish our questions" Chaeyoung tells us as the rest of the members look at us eagerly.

"So when did you guys get together?" Nayeon asks.

"Actually yesterday I confessed my feelings to her on the ferris wheel at the theme park." I smile at Ryujin and I can't help but look at how flustered she is.

"That's so cute!" Mina squeals.

"We already knew you two would be a thing" Jeongyeon smirks at us.

Suddenly as they continued asking questions I noticed Dahyun pulling Momo away looking angry. I thought to myself, "Why is she acting like that? Seriously does she even feel bad for how she treated me 2 days ago? Honestly I don't care she is so mean."

"Okay okay! But honestly say it! Who had feelings first?" Tzuyu continues on and asks while smirking.

"I did I had feelings first and it was probably more than 2 years ago when we still lived in the U.S." Everyone looked at Ryujin shocked as their jaws dropped.

"Woah really?" Most of them say together and she nodded at them.

"I hope you guys have a happy relationship! I also hope you enjoy our concert" Jihyo says to us as they all walk backstage. I also realized how silent Sana was and was clinging onto Tzuyu. I sighed as I must be the reason she is quiet.

"Does Dahyun seem to be acting weird?" Ryujin looks at me with a jealous look when I asked.

"Do you like her?" I get shocked by her response.

"No baby! She is just not being nice to me and I am not sure if I did anything wrong. Since all the other members are nice to me." I tell her in hope to calm herself from being jealous.

"I am sure you didn't do anything wrong baby she is just like that" She pulls me into a hug and tells me. Then we let go and I walk her to where we will be seated. I remembered we have to head to the VIP room because JYP told us he rented a room for us. Probably since it'll be safer for us. I decided to surprise Ryujin of where we will be seated.

"Where are we going to be seated?" She asks me while I pull her while holding her hand.

"It's a secret!" She looks at me with a confused face. We continued walking and then finally arrived. I opened the door for her and our faces dropped. There was plenty of seating and offered food and drinks. The view perfectly showed the stage and was not too far also.

"This is amazing! It's absolutely so nice! Are you able to stay with me?" She looks at me with her puppy eyes. I nodded at her and smile.

"I asked JYP if I needed to do anything and he told me since I am their personal photographer all I have to do is ask if they want to take photos backstage or outside of the venue. They have other photographers for concerts." I tell her and she nods as she finally understands. We took a seat and she lays her head on my shoulder.