Disneyland California

Y/N's POV

I woke up super excited today because it is the first time in years that I will be going to Disneyland California. The best part about today is that I am able to hangout with my friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I woke up all of the members and then when they all woke up we all got ready. Once we got ready we headed for the lobby to meet up with my friends. We were planning to ride in separate vehicles since there was not enough space for my friends.

When they came I ran up to them. "Hey good morning!" I said in an energetic voice.

"You seem so energetic this morning" Bangchan said as he looked half asleep. Most of them all looked half asleep actually.

"It's cute- it's uh funny!" Hyunjin cut off what he was going to say. I got confused but laughed and shrugged it off. I am not sure what he meant with that.

When the managers told us we could leave, Hyunjin put his arm over my shoulder and walked me to the van as we started a mini conversation about our lives back in high school. When we got to the van he dropped me off and waved.

"See you at Disneyland!" He said as I nodded and then he walked away.

When we arrived at Disneyland, I remembered back in elementary school when I would go there with my family and it was always a fun experience.

The first ride I wanted to go on was Matterhorn. Finally after all these years and some experience, I think I am ready to ride Matterhorn. I have always dreaded riding Matterhorn because it looked super fast and scary but now after touring with Twice, I have slowly overcome my fear.

"Hey why don't we ride Matterhorn?" I asked Twice and my friends. Hyunjin looked at me surprised.

"Sure why not!" Jennie said as the Twice members also agreed.

As we went to the line I saw Dahyun trying to walk faster to catch up to me but then Hyunjin reached to me first. He asked me if we wanted to be in the same cart together for the ride. I nodded at him.

While waiting I turned around to talk to Hyunjin, Bangchan, Felix and Jennie. It felt nice catching up with all of them.

When we went on the ride it was extremely fun, I was a bit startled at the beginning because the ride was fast but I started to have fun as I got used to it.

As I got off the ride I saw Hyunjin running off. I scratched my head in confusion. While waiting for the others to finish their ride I continued talking to Bangchan.

"Hey Y/N I can't believe you actually got a job in photography! I'm proud of you" Bangchan said to me.

"Thank you! I knew deep down inside that photography was my passion and I am glad I got a job in it. Especially since I made some wonderful friends such as Twice." I told him as he nodded.

"Yeah and you also became famous" He giggled. I almost forgot about that.

"Right, I never knew that working for Twice would result in me becoming famous." We both laughed together.

I saw someone running my direction, then suddenly I saw Hyunjin running with... dole whip? "Here Y/N! I wanted to get you this. I know you weren't into rollercoasters before but I wanted to congratulate you for overcoming your fear." I thanked him and ate the dole whip. It was so good I haven't eaten this in years.

He is very kind and considerate but really the only reason I was able to get over my fear of rollercoasters was because of Dahyun. She really comforted me and helped me through it all.