Chapter 7

But after Pei Cheng came to Hu Xiayun's yard, he was told by the servants that the old lady had already gone back to rest.

Pei Cheng put the little guy on the ground, took his hand, and straightened his waist. His sharp eyes were only the eyes of the man. He said indifferently: "The old lady didn't let me come to see her with words, why I haven't yet When she arrived, she left. "

The next person smiled, and repeated the sentence just now.

Pei Cheng lowered his eyes and forced himself to calm down. After a while, he turned around and left. "Since the old lady is not here, I will go back first."

"Mrs. Two Young, slow."

Hu Xiayun's personal maid came over, but it looked like a long mark. The black mole on the corner of her mouth made her not very gentle.

"Slaughter Qiuyi, have seen Mrs. Er Shao." Qiu Yi saluted with a smile on her face. "Mrs. Dao please." I knew that Hu Xiayun was deliberately embarrassed. But even if he knew what he knew, Pei Cheng now had to enter the hospital to have a casual conversation with Hu Xiayun.

Hu Xiayun sat on the throne and took a sip of fragrant tea. "It's said that it's better to rush as soon as possible. The old lady just returned from her forefoot, and you came back on the hind foot. I don't know that you intentionally don't want to see the old lady.

Pei Cheng said indifferently, "Nothing. I will make a special apology to the old lady tomorrow."

With a tone of voice, Pei Cheng smiled and looked at Hu Xiayun, "I heard that it is my sister-in-law's monthly money expenditure in the backyard. I don't know when the sister-in-law will give me the share of words?

Hu Xiayun was stunned and put down her teacup heavily. After a while, she gritted her teeth and said, "I will let the butler send you to you later."

Pei Cheng smiled slightly, "Thank you sister-in-law."

When Hu Xiayun saw that Pei Cheng said that he would leave after finishing the monthly money, he immediately said: "I just asked Qiuyi to send the new clothes. Why did my brother and sister send them back again?

Pei Cheng glanced at Jiang Yanzhi, who was cleverly sitting in a chair, and withdrew his eyes, saying, "It's not disgusting, but just thinking that if the outsiders knew about it, then Jiang's face would be lost."

After all, Pei Cheng didn't seem to see Hu Xiayun's ugly face, and said, "This is also for the sake of the Jiang family."

Hu Xiayun smashed his teeth and swallowed into his stomach. "It's because I don't think about it."

Pei Cheng's hypocrisy: "Sister-in-law is busy managing the backyard every day, and some things are ignored, but it is also human nature." Hu Xiayun's face flushed red, she said that Pei Cheng, but only looked at Pei Cheng in the end Cheng left, and his chest hurt. Why didn't she know that Pei Cheng was so sharp-mouthed!

After Pei Cheng left, Hu Xiayun heard a noise from the back of the house, quickly sorted out the clothes, stood up, and said, "Uncle."

Uncle Jiang's faintly yelled, and after sitting down, he put a hand on the table and gently buckled it, looking a little serious.