Chapter 58

Pei Cheng picked up the little guy who had taken the medicine obediently and said, "Second Lord, let's go back."

After a pause, Pei Cheng continued to say: "As for ... let Donglai Wuzhen Hall speak with parents. Today, there are many guests at home, and they don't have any thoughts about us, so don't deliberately tell them. Now. "

If you want to go, you ca n’t go.

Jiang Rongzhi didn't say anything. Since Pei Cheng wasn't willing anymore, he wouldn't be really idle to ask for trouble.

"Go." Jiang Rongzhi took the lead to leave.

After Pei Cheng reacted, Jiang Rongzhi had come to the door. His nerves were thick in some aspects, so he did not immediately notice that Jiang Rongzhi was in a bad mood.

But when they first walked to the door, they hadn't had time to get on the carriage, and behind them came Pei Butler's hurried calls.

Pei Cheng is very familiar with the sound of Pei Butler. When he was not favored in Pei's house before, if it was not because Pei Butler secretly brought himself a few books back when he often went out, maybe he really raised himself up. One door does not lead to two wastes. Although he is almost similar to waste now, Pei Cheng laughed at himself.

Pei Butler ran over with gasping, he was getting old, he was not running fast, he spoke a little bit fast, he said reluctantly, "Second Master, didn't you say that you should stay at home for three or four days and go back, Why haven't you passed away the old man's birthday, you are going to go back? "Jiang Rongzhi glanced at Pei Butler, turned and stepped on the small stool to get on the carriage.

Pei Cheng didn't have the first time to answer Pei's butler's question. He heard the sound of getting on the carriage behind him. He felt that Jiang Rongzhi should be impatient, so he put down Jiang Yanzhi in his arms and then used His eyes signalled Dong to look at the little guy.

Jiang Yanzhi came down from his father's warm arms. For a while, he felt a little ignorant. He turned to look at the small stool and the carriage, and climbed up automatically.

Donglai stood nervously, stretched out his hand, and supported Jiang Yanzhi, fearing that he would suddenly fall.

Pei Cheng said to Pei Manager: "Father and mother both know that I am going back? Did they say anything?"

Pei Butler's expression was a bit hard to say. He coughed and cleared his throat. When he hadn't thought about how to explain it, he heard Pei Cheng coldly say, "I know, you don't need to say anything."

Bae Butler swallowed and sighed in his heart. If Bae's father Bae can take care of the second younger master, maybe there won't be so many jokes at home in the past few days.

Because it is too much to know the facts of Pei ’s parents, the Pei steward did not try to explain anything to Pei Cheng. He just said dryly, “Second Master does n’t have to take these things too seriously, after all these years Well, some things ... is n’t it. "

Pei Cheng's mouth twitched slightly, if he hadn't known it would be the result, maybe he wouldn't be as calm as now. Pei Butler saw Pei Cheng's expression, and he was a little guilty. Afterwards, I really had a share with the Pei family, but before I could speak, I heard a low-pitched male voice coming out of the carriage: "It's not too early. If you are too late, you can only change a shop. Now. "

Pei Cheng turned his head to look at the carriage and alienated: "Housekeeper, you and I know some things well, so don't say it too clearly, lest ... no one will look good at that time.

Pei Guanjia sighed quietly and nodded helplessly, said: "This is the old slave's overtaking. Please ask the second young master to forgive me. Since it is not early, the old slave will stop talking nonsense, the second young master ... all the way ... Be careful."