Chapter 105

Pei Cheng didn't like Cheng Yi very much. From the first time he met, Pei Cheng vaguely noticed that Cheng Yi always had a hint of hostility and repulsion when he looked at himself. Cheng is very uncomfortable, he feels that he is excluded.

In fact, Cheng Yi was very dissatisfied with Pei Cheng.

In Cheng Yi's eyes, Pei Cheng is a waste in addition to being good-looking and having nothing but children. What's more, there are many men and women who are more beautiful than Pei Cheng in this world, and there are many people who can have children, so why can Pei Cheng be favored by the second lord?

Just because Pei Cheng gave birth to Er Ye?

Cheng Yi looked down on Pei Cheng, and he was even more reluctant to hand over the cockfighting field where the second lord had devoted nearly a year. But the cockfighting field is the second lord, and even if he is not satisfied with Pei Cheng, he can't change anything. It can be proved that because of this, Cheng Yicai was even more unhappy with Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng was the first to leave. Before he walked to the gate of the courtyard, he was caught by one of Jiang Ling who was catching up behind him, and Pei Cheng couldn't move.

"Is there anything else for the second lord?" Pei Cheng stood on the spot, his eyes didn't look at Jiang Rongzhi, his eyes fell, and he didn't know what he was thinking. Jiang Rinzhi pursed her lips, her voice hoarse with magnetism, "You are looking for the third son today."

Pei Cheng's heart shook. From knowing that Jiang Rongzhi was pretending to be sick, Pei Cheng knew that Jiang Rongzhi's ability was not limited to this. "The dim sum shop had an accident. I went to the government."

"Why don't you tell me." Jiang Rinzhi asked knowingly, since he knew that Pei Cheng had reported the case, and he was alone with Jiang Sanye, he couldn't calm down in an instant.

Especially Pei Cheng didn't come back until he knew it was dark.

Pei Cheng was laughed angrily, "The second lord is busy with the cockpit, and even if I told the second prince about the snack shop, the second prince should not be able to help."

Jiang Rongzhi frowned, realizing that Pei Cheng was not feeling right now, and did not continue to stimulate him with this matter, changing the topic, "The cockfighting ground has been built, and now we are waiting to transport the trained cocks. You As a bookkeeper, you should n’t just ask. "

"Is Second Master not understanding what I am saying." Pei Cheng broke free of Jiang Rongzhi's hand and said, "The cockfighting ring, I don't want to participate."

"Why?" Jiang Rin's eyes were full of haze.

why?

Pei Cheng was speechless, why? Because he wanted to be capricious once, because he didn't want to look at Cheng Yina's eyes in secret in disgust, because he didn't want to see someone and Cheng Yi staying together.

Pei Cheng admits that he has thoughts that Jiang Rinzhi should not have.

But this thought Pei Cheng did not intend to make Jiang Rong aware.

"Why?" Jiang Rongzhi repeated once. He took a step forward and leaned closer to Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng took a step back, and for some reason, his heartbeat was a little faster and a little bit painful, "Almost all my hard work in the past half of my life was spent in the snack shop, and I don't want to give up like this."

Jiang Linzhi smiled in a low voice, and directly broke Pei Cheng's lies, "Liar.

Pei Cheng's lowered hands clenched into fists, pursed his lips, and forced himself to calm down, "No."