Chapter 151

"Sold." Jiang Rongzhi didn't want anything from the Jiang family.

Pei Cheng slowly followed Jiang Rongzhi's footsteps into the yard. He heard the words, raised his eyebrows, and joked, "Sell? It's impossible to return to Hwaseong for a lifetime, right? Wait for the house , What to do when we come back? "

Jiang Rin's wealth is generous: "Buy another set. This will be sold when you leave."

"Huh." Pei Cheng smiled, and his prejudice against this house was not very big, but this house belonged to the Jiang family, and he always felt a small pimple in his heart.

After walking a few steps, Pei Cheng suddenly remembered something, "I remember who was the house we went to when we first followed you to Cheng Yi?"

Cheng Yi is a subordinate of Jiang Rongzhi, so it is very likely that the small house with a unique setting last time was Jiang Rongzhi.

Sure enough, Jiang Rin's footsteps that walked beside him stopped, and then proceeded as if nothing happened, "mine. Take you to see next time?"

"Good." Pei Cheng didn't care much. He liked the house, but he didn't like it very much.

As soon as he walked to the hall, the steward came over face-to-face, with a smile on his face, saying: "Grandpa, Madam."

"Well, what about Jiang Yanzhi?" Pei Cheng subconsciously looked for Jiang Yanzhi. At this time, Jiang Yanzhi should have returned from the school.

"Master, he is still practicing martial arts in the backyard, and the minions went to Master Jiang to call him." The manager said quickly.

I have never seen Jiang Yan knowing what it is like to practice martial arts until Pei Cheng is interested. "I'll take a look."

After talking, Pei Cheng walked a few steps toward the front with conditioned reflexes. As a result, he just walked a few steps, took a step, and turned around to have a look. Seeing that Jiang Rongzhi didn't mean to follow him, he didn't mean What to say, I left.

After Pei Cheng left, the manager couldn't wait to say: "Yeah, the Emperor Capital has heard the news from here. Xiaohou Ye has been staying in the inorganic cabinet this time, and he can't leave, saying that as long as you don't show up, he will never leave. . "

Jiang Rongzhi, who had a pretty good face, immediately froze, "Stun him back to Hou Ye Mansion."

"Yes." The governor looked at Jiang Rongzhi's expression and saw that he was really angry, so he stopped talking and nodded and left.

When Pei Cheng walked to the backyard, Jiang Yanzhi had just finished his day of martial arts, and was wearing a coat with his head down, sweating.

Pei Cheng sighed, walked up, squatted down, and helped the little one get dressed.

Jiang Yanzhi looked at Pei Cheng with bright eyes and said, "Daddy is back?"

Pei Cheng nodded his head and sternly tied a tie, then patted Jiang Yanzhi's shoulder gently and said, "Now you are practicing by yourself?"

"Father will teach me." Jiang Yanzhi, who was unprepared for Pei Cheng, soon exposed Jiang Rongzhi. He said: "If my father has no time, let me practice something else."

Pei Cheng frowned, "How did you practice during your father's time in the Imperial Capital?"

"I even have arm strength." Jiang Yanzhi raised his fist towards Pei Cheng like a treasure, and waved hard at the air a few times. He said with pride: "Dad, I am very powerful. I can protect you."