Chapter 158

Worship the high church three times a week.

After completing the service once, Mo Jinqi in a red wedding dress was led by the maid and walked towards the backyard. The groom's official face smiled and toasted with wine glasses, because it was a day of great joy, whether it was for the reputation of the Jiang Mo two, or for their own future, Jiang Sanye's emotions today can't express too much low.

Uncle Jiang was surprised by Jiang Sanye's interest. He thought that Jiang Sanye would make trouble with the moth at the wedding. As a result, he did not expect that Jiang Sanye had a particularly informed knowledge today, and he had no special performance.

Uncle Jiang was relieved. After thinking left and right, he still looked for Jiang Rongzhi with a wine glass. As soon as he approached, he saw Jiang Qier staring at Pei Cheng's eyes with a bad look.

Jiang Qier was lightly patted on the shoulder, Jiang Qier was startled, he looked up, and just saw Grandpa Jiang's indifferent look, Jiang Qier retreated with a guilty look, no Dare to look again.

Uncle Jiang pursed his lips, with a gentle tone in his voice, but with irresistible majesty, "Kir, your grandmother is in a bad shape, you go with her."

Jiang Qi'er just wanted to say that he hadn't finished eating, but after touching Uncle Jiang's line of sight, he hurriedly put down the tableware in his hands and said nervously: "Dad, I've eaten well, I'll go to see grandma Now. "

After talking, Jiang Qier couldn't care about what he said was not good enough, he turned around and hurried away.

Jiang Rongzhi wiped his mouth with a cloth towel. He knew that Uncle Jiang had deliberately propped up Jiang Qi'er, but he didn't mean to speak out.

Pei Cheng also put down his chopsticks. He didn't like the Jiang family, so he usually didn't eat much when he ate with the Jiang family on a table. He didn't let go, but had no appetite. In other words, Pei Cheng lost his appetite when he saw the Jiang family.

Uncle Jiang didn't seem to see the indifference and hostility towards him in the eyes of these two men. He has been out of business since he was 11 years old and has a thick skin. He sat down and took a new pair of chopsticks and ate it casually. And said while drinking: "I have something to tell you."

"Speak." Jiang Rongzhi lifted his eyelids at will, and glanced at Uncle Jiang lukewarmly. In fact, Jiang Rongzhi can probably guess why Uncle Jiang came to find himself.

Uncle Jiang knows that Jiang Rin deliberately embarrassed himself, but right now he himself asks people to do things, so he can only bear it. Uncle Jiang laughed stiffly, "I came to you, I want to ask you about the Jiang family The matter of renewing the contract with Baihu Chafang ... You also know that Jiangjia signed a contract with Baihu Chafang for five years. Within these five years, all the tea leaves of Jiangjia shops were imported from Baihu Chafang. Baihu Tea House ... I can't find my next home in a short time ... "

Jiang Rinzhi calmly drank the tea, not expressing his attitude.

Uncle Jiang has known that since he came out to do business with his father, he knew that if his abilities were not as strong as others, then he could only be cheeky and ask others to cooperate with himself. This is an unwritten rule in the business field, and he has no way.

In addition, Jiang Rongzhi's relationship with the Jiang family has always been bad, so when Uncle Jiang took the initiative to look for Jiang Rongzhi to talk about contract renewal, he probably counted a little bit in his heart. Jiang Rongzhi would not easily agree.

"I remember that the Jiang family also has a tea mountain in Huacheng." Pei Cheng propped up his chin and casually said: "Huacheng's specialty is tea. Why, this Huacheng people don't use their own tea to drink tea, but they use the imperial capital. The tea leaves of Chashan, this spread ... "