Chapter 62

Jiang Rongzhi wanted to go back to the three shops. Uncle Jiang also agreed, and the old lady was almost mad.

The old lady was very angry, but she would not let her son's anger off. She looked coldly at Hu Xiayun who was sitting on the side. The anger and disgust in her eyes would drown Hu Xiayun.

Hu Xiayun noticed that the old lady ’s unfriendly eyes were staring at her. Hu Xiayun ’s scared scalp was numb. She pulled the yellow shirt woman who was still ignorant, and said quickly: "Mother, Jin Qi stabbed you a handkerchief these two days , Look, is this beautiful? "

The woman in the yellow shirt was a little embarrassed at first. After the reaction, she thought that Hu Xiayun was helping herself to gain eyeballs in front of everyone.

Hu Xiayun laughed dryly, dodge his eyes, and dared not look at the old lady.

The woman in the yellow shirt stood up, took the handkerchief handed over by the maid in her hand, and walked up to the old lady. She looked shy and said, "Old lady, this is Jin Qi's embroidered handkerchief. Look."

The old lady's eyes lit up, and she didn't care what Mo Jinqi embroidered for herself. As long as the girl really fell in love with her third son, then it was easy to say, "This embroiderer is good, this embroiderer is good , Jinqi, your embroidery is really good. "

Mo Jinqi, a woman in a yellow shirt, blushed. She turned her head carefully and looked at Jiang Sanye. She found that the other party didn't pay attention to her. Mo Jinqi's eyes were red, her teeth clenched, and she walked toward Jiang Sanye In the past, I handed a newly embroidered mandarin duck handkerchief to Jiang Sanye and said embarrassedly: "Sanye, this is ... Jin Qi's intention to Sanye, I hope Sanye can accept it."

Pei Cheng supported his chin. He thought that Jiang Sanye didn't seem to like Mo Jinqi. Instead, Mo Jinqi was deeply rooted. Pei Cheng speculates that if the Third Master Jiang refused Mo Jinqi in public, the Jiang family would not only complain with the Liu family, but also the relationship with the Mo family would not be better.

Jiang Sanye frowned and looked at Pei Cheng's direction without trace. The latter was startled. Jiang Sanye stood up and did not accept this mandarin duck handkerchief, which symbolized the girl's love. Jiang Sanye said seriously: "Miss Mo's thoughts, Jiang is afraid that he cannot accept it."

Pei Cheng was inexplicably seen by Jiang Sanye's eyes.

Jiang Rong, who was sitting on the side, took Jiang Sanye's movements into his eyes. The corner of his mouth was still smiling, but this smile was not a genuine smile.

Uncle Jiang, who sighed everything under his eyes, sighed that the youngest man was still moved, but he didn't know when the youngest would come out.

The old lady's heart sank, she knew her son Mo Ruomu, she knew that Jiang Sanye would have rejected Mo Jinqi, and Mo Jinqi ... The old lady worried that the relationship between the Jiang family and the Mo family would become rigid once tonight .

Thinking of this, the old lady couldn't help complaining.

Since Pei Cheng returned to the main house, what happened to the Jiang family one after another really made the old lady have to suspect that Pei Cheng was a broom star. When Hu Xiayun and the old lady mentioned it before the old lady, the old lady did not care about this matter. , But now I have to pay attention to thinking of this, the old lady gave a hint of Zhu Daochang.

Zhu Daochang's eyes inexplicably received the suggestion from the old lady, a little ignorant, I don't know what the old lady meant.

Mo Jinqi looked at Pei Cheng anxiously, and she still kept the handkerchief hand movement, with tears in her eyes, and she was very moving, "This is what I embroidered for a long time. Didn't the three young masters give Jin Qi a face? .