Chapter 29

Pei Cheng took Jiang Rongzhi to give him a lantern, and his mood was slightly complicated.

Jiang Yanzhi took the lantern given to him by Pei Cheng and flew up happily.

The wind began to rise at night, and many elderly people had gradually left. The lively streets were basically only young boys and girls and paired young couples.

After just walking for a while, Pei Cheng noticed that Jiang Yanzhi's face began to appear unnaturally red, frowned, and quickly caught up with Jiang Rongzhi's pace, saying, "Speaking is not comfortable, go back first." "

Jiang Rinzhi didn't plan to come out to see this lantern, but on the one hand, he planned to see the gang against others, and on the other hand, he promised to take Pei Cheng and others out to see the lantern. So when Pei Cheng took the initiative to go back, he agreed without much hesitation.

A group of people just hurried back after buying two lanterns.

After returning to the Jiang family, because of Jiang Yanzhi's body, everyone immediately went back to the East Courtyard as soon as they entered the door, so Pei Cheng did not know what happened at Xiyuan at the moment.

It didn't take long for the domestic servant to bring the doctor to the Eastern Hospital, and after Jiang Yan knew the pulse, he opened a new soup for a few days before leaving.

Pei Cheng accompanied Jiang Yanzhi to drink the medicine, and then coaxed him to sleep before returning home.

Jiang Rongzhi hadn't rested yet. He stood at the window, looking at the withered stumps of flowers in the house, and said, "Tomorrow, people will pull out all the flowers in the backyard and plant a new batch of flowers next spring."

The medicine prescribed by the Jiang family to the doctor invited by Jiang Rongzhi was too strong. If you drink it, you will be noticed if you don't drink it, so the potion is poured in the flower field, and these flowers will not last long.

Donglai nodded, Xindao Dongyuan had to change a batch of flowers and black soil every year. I was afraid that it would be changed a few more times. It is estimated that the people in Xiyuan would have noticed that the second lord did not drink the passive medicine, saying: " Second lord, Xiyuan is still in trouble now. "

"The old lady didn't sleep yet?" Jiang Rinzhi said.

"Originally, I was asleep, but I was awakened. When the old lady woke up, I heard about what happened in Lian Ting, and she almost fainted." Dong Lai whispered, "The uncle is still not at the Liu's house."

"This Liu family should not easily let go of the Jiang family." Jiang Rongzhi said: "Let not easily let go of Hu Xiayun."

Dong Lai echoed softly: "When the minions came back, they even found out that the old lady gave him a slap in the hands of Master Qi'er. It is estimated that this day really changed."

Jiang Rongzhi said nothing. After a while, he closed the window and said, "Go down. Xiyuan is Xiyuan. Don't say too much about Xiyuan in the East Courtyard. Control your mouth."

It should have been accustomed to Jiang Rongzhi's indefinite temperament, so Donglai Wenyan just nodded his head to show his understanding, and then left lightly.

Jiang Rongzhi walked to the bed, sat down, picked up the book that he had just seen half of last time, and did not turn a page after reading it for a long time.

The next day.

When Pei Cheng just got up, he heard from the mouth of his broken-mouthed man what happened in Xiyuan last night. Uncle Jiang came back from Liu's house and punished Qi Er for kneeling for one night in the ancestral hall. Hu Xiayun followed the theory of Uncle Jiang, But the old lady slapped it directly, completely and honestly.