Chapter 106

After seeing Jiang Linzhi and Cheng Yi leave with his own eyes, Pei Cheng closed the wooden window in silence, and Pei Cheng's face was covered with frost.

If he had just read it correctly, Cheng Yi turned his head to look at himself deliberately before leaving. The other party's eyes were full of provocation and pride.

Pei Cheng sneered and turned to walk into the back room, put on new clothes, and the white robe of crescent lined Pei Cheng with a soft face, which was more handsome.

The domestic servant helped Pei Cheng to wear a belt and praised, "Ma's body looks good today."

Pei Cheng always wears blue shirts and rarely wears white ones, so when he put on a white crescent moon shirt today, it made people shine.

"Where did Lord Er go with Master Cheng just now?" Pei Cheng lowered his head and adjusted his clothes, pretending not to care.

With a smile on his face, the domestic servant said, "Master Cheng came here early in the morning to find the second lord, and said he was going out to see."

The tone paused, and the domestic servant remembered that he had just taken care of his affairs and said, "The second lord said before going out. They may come back later today, so they don't have to wait for dinner."

Jiang Rongzhi was busy with Master Cheng's cockfighting activities during this time. The two of them were either staying in the study room for a whole day or running to the cockfighting venue. The relationship between the Dao and the Tao has all been broken, so as to avoid trouble after the opening.

The domestic servants did not know what Jiang Rongzhi and Master Cheng were busy every day, and what the manager had just told the domestic servants to say was vague, so when the domestic servants conveyed Pei Cheng, they said something unclear.

Pei Cheng understood, he reached out, picked up the teapot on the round table, poured himself a cup of tea, and drank it up with his head. The tea was served early in the morning, and it was warm tea now. Don't burn your mouth.

"I see." Pei Cheng's tone was faint, and with a touch of anger when he listened carefully.

Cheng had a great hostility towards himself, and Pei Cheng didn't believe that Jiang Rongzhi could not detect it, but the other party always went in and out with Cheng in his own face ... Pei Cheng felt embarrassed.

The domestic servant didn't know why Pei Cheng suddenly froze, and his heart trembled, thinking that it was Pei Cheng's dissatisfaction that he was waiting for, and he didn't know what to do.

Pei Cheng impatiently drove him out, "Go out."

The domestic servant hesitated, "Having breakfast in the kitchen, can my wife have something to eat?"

"No need." Pei Cheng stood up in silence, with something in his heart, so he didn't know when the domestic servant went out.

Benbenbenben cockfighting ground.

Cheng Yi followed with a happy face behind Jiang Rongzhi and said, "Yeah, everything in this cockfighting farm has been dealt with, and it can be successfully opened in two days."

Jiang Rinzhi's expression is faint, but when you look closely, you can see the black and white under the eyes of the man. This is the result of staying up late during this time in order to successfully open the cockfighting field.

"However," Cheng Yi hesitated pretendingly, "My wife has been indifferent to the cockpit during this time. Coupled with his wife's inexperience, some of her subordinates are worried that their wife may not be competent as the bookkeeper of the cockpit.