Chapter 141

Everyone hadn't responded at first. When the first responding Jiang Sanye rushed up to pull Pei Cheng down, Pei Cheng still fell to the ground, covering his stomach with pain in his face, and the blood in his lower body continued Downstream.

Grandpa Jiang looked at Pei Cheng nervously, "Is it painful? Where is it uncomfortable, I will take you to see the doctor now."

Pei Cheng covered his stomach and looked up at Father Pei with a painful face, saying one by one: "Father, you are so cruel."

heart of.

Father Pei seemed to be struck by lightning at the moment. He stood there for a long time without reacting. He stared blankly at the reddish wooden floor under Pei Cheng, and then looked at Pei Cheng's expression and clutching his stomach in pain. He looked even more terrified. He said incoherently: "It's none of my business. It really doesn't matter what I do. This, this, what is going on?"

The tone stopped for a moment. Father Bae suddenly responded and yelled at Pei Cheng, "You will not be pregnant, Pei Cheng, you actually used pregnancy ... I, you, you are pregnant, you ...! "

The words came again. Father Bae now seemed to understand what Pei Cheng was paying attention to. He shouted: "Well, you are in the background, you actually irritated me deliberately, your heart, actually angered me deliberately! You aborted! Well, this is not my fault, you deliberately angered me, otherwise I would not do these things to you, this is what you asked for, no matter what I do! "

"Enough!" Jiang Sanye suddenly turned to stare at Pei, "press him into the dungeon and let him be honest!"

Just when Grandpa Jiang turned his head to command, his arms lightened, and Grandpa Jiang turned around, just to see the scene of Donglai holding Pei Cheng away quickly, he was about to rush up, but heard that he hurried out Donglai threw a sentence: "Thank you Master Zhifu for your concern, this is our wife, the slave will take care of his wife."

Jiang Sanye's footsteps stopped and stood looking at Dong Lai, carrying Pei Cheng and leaving Pei Cheng and Dong came, he turned around, looked at Pei Father, and Hu Xiayun, and only said, "Take them all Go back to Yamen! "

Hu Xiayun looked at Jiang Sanye and laughed, "What use is it for you to catch me? Now that he is injured, you are not qualified to guard him. Jiang San, Jiang San, you have been hurt by your mother in your life. , You are destined not to be with someone you really love, you can only stay with the yellow hair girl who knows nothing about Mo Jinqi! "

"Hu's." Jiang Sanye looked blankly at Hu Xiayun's madness, and then he dropped the sentence lightly. "Now whether the Hu family still says the Jiang family, you have no choice."

Hu Xiayun's laughter stopped suddenly, she looked at Jiang Sanye incredulously, but Jiang Sanye did not look at her, and lifted her feet to leave directly, leaving the box first.

Hu Xiayun madly wanted to rush to ask Jiang Sanye what these words meant, did he want to forgive himself at first? Hide the crime for yourself? But this is simply impossible. When will Grandpa Jiang be the kind of person who helps others to commit sins? But Jiang Sanye's remarks just made Hu Xiayun think that even if Jiang Sanye refused to help to give a false testimony, it was because of his own fault. Hu Xiayun suddenly didn't know whether to cry or laugh. She gritted her teeth and wanted to rush to question Jiang Sanye, but she was imprisoned and her hands were imprisoned.

"Jiang San, if you come back to me, are you lying to me? I don't believe you will really help me with fake evidence. I don't believe you. Come back and explain to me!" Hu Xiayun's voice became increasingly miserable. Yayue worried that Hu Xiayun's words would be heard by outsiders and misunderstood, so he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and stuffed it directly into Hu Xiayun's mouth, so she could not call again.