Chapter 21

Jiang Rongzhi's appearance was unexpected by everyone, especially Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng didn't think Jiang Rongzhi knew how much he knew about Jiang Yan at the beginning, and he didn't think that Jiang Rongzhi would come forward to seek justice for Jiang Yanzhi, so he didn't let Jiang Rongzhi inform him, but himself. run over here.

Seeing Jiang Rinzhi appear, Hu Xiayun finally couldn't hold back, and stood up with a rub, she couldn't help shouting: "It's already happened, it is impossible that you really intend to start with two children!"

Pei Cheng stared at Hu Xiayun, "Qi'er and Songwu are both six years old, but they are only four years old!"

All of Hu Xiayun's speech was blocked by Pei Cheng's words, her face flushed and she couldn't hold back the second sentence. Although she was determined to protect her son, she did not dare to be too biased in front of everyone. .

After all, if this matter spreads, she Hu Xiayun is ashamed.

When Jiang Rongzhi's mouth twitched, it was already cold, and now it was covered with haze, and it looked a bit cautious.

Uncle Jiang frowned, Hu Xiayun, a woman who was not successful enough.

Jiang Rongzhi said mercilessly: "That's what happened after the sister-in-law meant?"

Hu Xiayun was holding the eyes of Uncle Jiang and Jiang Rongzhi, stubbornly, and laughed twice, "We can't help but say things, but things have happened, and there is nothing to make up for, so in my room There is a 100-year-old ginseng. Later I will send someone to the Eastern Courtyard to make up for Yanzhi. "

Jiang Rongzhi snorted.

Uncle Jiang's reaction was even more direct. He stood up and slammed hard at Hu Xiayun, "Speaking and knowing is the descendant of our Jiang family, and it can be solved with a few ginseng !? Ignorant woman!"

Kyle, who was kneeling on the ground, reacted immediately and threw it over, tearfully holding Uncle Jiang's thigh, "Father, don't hit mother! Don't hit mother!"

Hu Xiayun's eyes were black for a while, and his hands were shaking. Just now Grandpa Jiang's slap was too sudden. If it wasn't for her eyes that she was holding the chair quickly, it might have been fanned to the ground.

The old lady's breath was unsteady, and she trembles: "Are you really a dead woman when I'm dead! Give me peace!" Uncle Jiang looked down calmly at Qier, who was still holding his thigh, barely suppressing his anger , "Go back and kneel."

Qi'er lowered his head, quickly released Uncle Jiang's legs, and turned to kneel.

The old lady calmed down and said, "This matter is Songwu's fault in the end, but Songwu is not a descendant of the Jiang family, and it is not easy to dispose according to family rules. But Rin Zhi, Pei Cheng, you can rest assured that I will give you this matter. Accounted for. "

Pei Cheng lowered his head and said nothing, silently protesting the old lady's solution.

The old lady pretended not to see Pei Cheng ’s reaction and said to herself, "As for Qi'er. Although this matter is not Qi'er's fault, if he can stop Songwu earlier, he will not fall into the lake like this. "