Chapter 140

After responding, Grandpa Jiang immediately wanted to step up and support Pei Cheng, but before he ran to Pei Cheng ’s side, he was stopped by the responsive Donglai, “Sanye, this is our wife , You do n’t have to intervene. "

Having said that, Donglai took a deep look at Jiang Sanye. Jiang Sanye was looked at by Donglai for a long time without reacting.

After Jiang Ye responded, Donglai had already helped Pei Cheng up.

Pei Cheng slowly helped Donglai to stand up slowly, as if he didn't see the expression on Jiang Sanye's face, and lowered his eyes. Pei Cheng used Dong to cover his half of the body. Just put the prepared red fruit into your mouth and swallow it. Donglai and everyone present did not see Pei Cheng's move.

After Hongguo lowered his stomach, Pei Cheng felt a warm current in his abdomen gradually forming a hot air around his abdomen. He quietly helped East and leaned to the side, quietly watching the bureaucracy would still be in the box The madness of the inside was paid to catch it, but it was impossible to start.

Donglai glanced at Pei Cheng worriedly and said, "Ma'am, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Pei Cheng lowered his eyes and said with a sigh of relief, "I feel a little uncomfortable in my stomach."

The red fruit in the belly gradually formed a heat flow that constantly ran against the inside of the abdomen, Pei Cheng pursed his lips, and his face was pale. He still did not move. Today is his only chance. He must seize this opportunity, so even if Pain, he has to endure.

Donglai was terrified by Pei Cheng's stomach pain in his life. "Ma'am, you're okay. The slave will show you to the medical hall, let's go, okay?" If Pei Cheng really had an accident under his eyes, Donglai knew that he would not escape Jiang Rongzhi's punishment, so he could only persuade Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng pretended to be okay, and patted Dong Lai's hand gently, let Dong Lai release himself deliberately, he can't go now, he must anger father Pei again, and then he can carry out his plan for a long time. plan. For this plan, Pei Cheng spared no effort to use red fruits that would harm his health.

So for this plan, he can only succeed but not fail.

Father Pei was held back by the three government officials. He roared angrily towards the government service. He still said, "I am the owner of the Pei family. What are your qualifications to tie me?" . "

Seeing Father Bae's unlucky appearance, Pei Cheng's mouth could not help but evoke a mocking smile. He walked over and under Father Bae's sight, he said with concern, "Father, since you have just admitted your mother You and Hu Xiayun jointly poisoned you, then stop struggling, killing people to pay their debts and paying their debts. This is justified and you are useless in struggling. "

If Father Bae hadn't understood it yet, Pei Cheng made a special trip for himself and Hu Xiayun today. He had lived in vain for the first half of his life. Father Ba struggled constantly, and his hair was messy and looked like It was a lunatic, but Father Bae didn't seem to realize that he was wrong. He roared and wanted to rush up, but he was imprisoned by the government behind him, and he couldn't move at all.

"Pei Cheng, you dare to frame your father, you must not die, you wicked son, you wicked son, I knew I would strangle you when you were born!"

Pei Cheng endured the pain in the abdomen and the hot taste, smiled and looked at Father Pei, saying one word at a time: "Father, it is common to say that your head is three feet tall and you have a god. Have you ever been uncomfortable in your heart? "Father Pei regardless of him, self-serving:" Sin son, Pei Cheng, you son, sin son! You do not deserve the surname Pei! You do not deserve! "