Chapter 52

Bae and Bae eat quickly, probably because there is something to discuss in private, so the two left after eating, and did not stay as usual to accompany their children to talk.

When leaving one by one, Father Pei did not forget to hold the little box.

Pei Cheng felt a little embarrassed. He also wanted to go back early, but he was pulled by Brother Pei and could not leave. Finally he could only stay and said, "Brother, I am really invincible."

Brother Pei drank a lot, and now he is drunk, blushing like a monkey butt, saying: "Your husband ca n’t drink, neither can you drink, nor can your son drink, you said, what is the meaning of your family, Is it all because the sick seedlings can't succeed! "

After Pei Cheng heard this, he looked down at conditioned reflex and looked at Jiang Yanzhi, who was still ignorant. The corner of his mouth slightly touched, it seemed a little helpless. In the end, he could only take the wine glass and said, "So, I will drink A cup, a cup will work. "

Brother Pei oops, he can also see that Jiang Rongzhi is the same as Pei Cheng. He doesn't like to drink and can't drink, so he doesn't force them to say, "Yes, just have a drink."

Pei Xiaomei looked at the interaction between the two and happily smiled while covering her mouth.

Dae Pei stared at Pei Xiaomei fiercely, because Pei's parents were no longer there, so she didn't have any worries about speaking. She said directly: "Laugh, laugh, your eldest brother drinks like this, and you laugh."

Little Pei stood up embarrassedly and said, "Brothers, it's not too early. The little girl went back to rest first."

No one took care of her, even the sister-in-law Pei who had never dealt with her was staring at Brother Pei. She was afraid that he would fall after being drunk, so she did not take care of her.

Pei Xiaomei turned around and left.

Pei Cheng only drank a glass, but the stamina of this wine was strong, and the amount of wine he had had was not good, so as soon as he drank this glass of wine, his face turned red and dizzy, and he could hardly see Jiang Rongzhi in front of him. Too.

Pei Cheng blinked, stretched out his hand, and snapped in front of him. He caught a man who was breathing in cold air. He squeezed up the other's arm, and then said, "Two, second lord?"

Jiang Rongzhi nodded blankly, and said, "Well, you are drunk, go back."

Pei Cheng's eyes widened, as if he was thinking about what Jiang Rongzhi meant. Jiang Rongzhi did not urge him, and nodded obediently, saying, "Okay."

Brother Pei laughed straight, still holding a wine glass in his hand, and almost spilled the wine out of the glass. "This silly boy, he was drunk just after drinking a glass.

Sister Pei angrily grabbed the wine glass he had in his hand, and then placed it heavily on the table, saying: "He is drunk, you are not drunk."

Brother Pei still maintained the posture of toasting, staring blankly at sister-in-law, it seemed that she didn't understand what she had just done. Sister Pei stood up and glared at the domestic servants around him, saying, "I didn't see that the young master was drunk, and he didn't hurry to take him back." The domestic servant promised to drag Brother Pei up quickly. Stumbled toward the door of the house.

Seeing that the masters were gone, the rest of the maid's servants hurried forward to clean up the chopsticks.

On the other side.

Pei Cheng squatted at the gate of the courtyard for a long time, and waited until he vomited everything he had eaten tonight. He then turned his head up and said tiredly to Jiang Rongzhi: "Second Lord, I want to go back Rested. "Jiang Rongzhi squatted down, and he didn't want to throw away the dirt that Pei Cheng just spit out. He handed the cup filled with warm water to Pei Cheng's mouth and said," Jiankou. "Pei Cheng looked at Jiang blankly Rinzhi, then opened her mouth obediently, took a sip of warm water, and then spit it out. "What do you know?" Dong Lai helped Pei Cheng, and Pei Cheng's footsteps became weak, and he slowly stood up from the ground.