Chapter 111

When Jiang Qier went to school on the second day, he hadn't entered the door. He heard several friends in the same yard chasing himself and asked, Jiang Yan, who had just entered the academy, knew if he was really his younger brother.

Jiang Qi'er had collapsed because of his parents' trouble on both sides for three days. When he heard the words, he couldn't hold back. He roared directly, threw his schoolbag on the ground, rushed into the academy, and saw the sitting on the chair Jiang Yanzhi, who read the book, rushed up and smashed it hard with his fists, but he was avoided by the sensitive Jiang Yanzhi.

All the elementary and middle school students around were exclaimed. Everyone was a five or six year old elementary school boy. Their mentality was already unstable. When they saw the two of them fighting, they did not go to persuade them. They laughed aloud on the side. Saying who can win.

Everyone bets that Jiang Qi'er will win, because Jiang Qi'er is taller and stronger than Jiang Yanzhi. He has no reason to lose to Jiang Yanzhi.

But Jiang Qi'er was beaten by Jiang Yanzhi who had reacted.

Since Jiang Yanzhi moved out of the Jiangjiadongyuan, he was taken to the bamboo garden in the backyard by Jiang Rongzhi to learn some boxing skills. Jiang Yanzhi was young and learned things quickly, so even if he could n’t keep up, he However, his flexibility has given him a lot of points for only a short period of time.

Otherwise, Jiang Yanzhi could not press Jiang Qier on the ground.

Jiang Qi'er is bigger than Jiang Yanzhi. It stands to reason that even if Jiang Yanzhi was beaten on the ground at the beginning, after the reaction came, he could fight back, and it was impossible for Jiang Yanzhi to be beaten all the time.

This is because Jiang Qi'er didn't eat breakfast before going out. Let's be more careful. Jiang Qier saw his parents' quarrel yesterday and was uneasy. He not only didn't eat much for dinner, he ran directly without even eating breakfast. It's time to school.

He did n’t eat two meals in a row, coupled with confusion, so when Jiang Qier was pressed by Jiang Yanzhi on the ground, and he was regularly beaten with his fists, he just dumbly covered his hands with his face , Mouth constantly exclaimed, but did not fight back.

Jiang Yanzhi's actions were more ruthless, and all the moves were directed at Jiang Qi'er's weaknesses, as Jiang Rinzhi taught him.

The elementary school children around could no longer look down. Some people came up and wanted to pull Jiang Yanzhi away. After all, they also worried that Mr. Hui would be scolded when they came over. As a result, they looked at Jiang Yanzhi's fierce appearance and dared not go on. Pull him away.

Seeing this, a young elementary school boy couldn't hold back and cried with a wow.

Some people cried for the first time, and some people were also scared to cry. Soon afterwards, some people cried one after another.

There was a chaos in the school. When Mr. Hearing the wind came, he could only see Jiang Yanzhi standing in the middle with a cold face, gasping on the ground, gasping Jiang Qi'er, and those around him were scared and crying. The little radish head.

The heads of the gentlemen's heads are big, and these rich children are really ... more and more unrestrained!

Chengbei Cockpit.

In the early days of the establishment of the Cockpit, many rich children heard it. In fact, although Huacheng failed to introduce the game of cockfighting two years ago, it does not mean that no one in the rich family of Huacheng knows that apart from the cricket crickets and tea. In addition, there is an entertainment activity called cockfighting.