Chapter 199

Chu Baijiao, the little master, has bright eyes, holding Pei Cheng's hands with both hands, and a pair of **** eyes, turning round and round, she happily asked: "Brother Pei, can I go home with you?"

Not to be called dad, then the sweet-mouthed brother Chu Baijiao perfectly interpreted what is meant to be a cute and thoughtful pleasing future mother-in-law. Pei Cheng, who didn't even know that he was treated as a future mother-in-law by the little girl, said with a headache: "You should go home, and I should go back with my words."

Chu Baijiao pursed his lips and asked Pei Cheng with milky voice, "Brother, good brother, I want to go home with Brother Yanzhi, okay, okay?"

Jiang Yanzhi was angry, and came over and pulled Chu Baijiao's hand away, "You go home."

Chu Baijiao, who was still coquettish and refused to let Pei Cheng leave, instantly looked like a well-behaved young daughter-in-law. She looked at Jiang Yanzhi shyly and said sweetly, "Okay, I know brother I will go home."

After finishing speaking, Chu Baijiao left step by step three times, and his eyes were full of reluctance. "Did you know that your brother will come to the school tomorrow?" After being affirmed, Chu Baijiao left with satisfaction.

Worried that Chu Baijiao really left with the Pei Cheng family, the servants finally let out a sigh of relief, and then the gang quickly followed Chu Baijiao's footsteps, for fear that the little master would disappear.

Pei Cheng looked at Jiang Yanzhi, who was dare not to say anything, with a smile on his head. He wanted to ask the little guy why he was suddenly awkward two days ago, saying that he refused to go to school. This is actually the reason.

Jiang Yanzhi lowered her head, but her back was straight, as if she was ready to be scolded, but she didn't wait for Pei Cheng's anger, but waited for a hug.

Pei Cheng took Jiang Yanzhi into the carriage, during which Dong came to see it, and quickly stepped forward to take over, but was ignored by Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng carefully held the little guy on the carriage. The two sat in the carriage. Pei Cheng's forehead pressed against the little guy's forehead. Jiang Yanzhi, who was already like a little adult, slowly blushed. Can't help laughing.

Jiang Yanzhi sulked and apologized, "I'll tell her tomorrow, me, I won't let her trouble me, dad don't be angry."

"I'm not angry." Pei Cheng touched the little guy's head. "But you are only six years old. Don't think about it at a young age."

"Am I not five years old?" Jiang Yanzhi pointed out Pei Cheng's mistake.

"Today is your birthday. After today, you are six years old." Pei Cheng smiled, and the smile was far-fetched. If it wasn't because of awkwardness with Jiang Rong, he wouldn't idle to find things. Finally, I suddenly remembered that Jiang Yanzhi was born today. Jiang Yanzhi had no birthday for him since he was very young. He heard the words and his eyes lit up. "Is this why Dad came to pick me up today?"

Pei Cheng nodded, a little guilty, and more distressed. His neglect of the little guy during this time was indeed too decent. "I will take you out later, what do you buy?"

Jiang Yanzhi just wanted to say what he wanted, but when he thought of his father's lack of money, he said: "Daddy will cook a bowl of noodles for me. I want to add an egg."

"Say what you want, and I won't be angry." Pei Cheng said with a cry, "Why don't you even dare to say what your uncle wants?"

"Dad has no money." Jiang Yanzhi hasn't held Pei Cheng in such an intimate way for a long time, so even though he remembered that Pei Cheng is still pregnant, he didn't want to give way to his brother and sister, but continued to rely on Pei Cheng's arms. Li Jiao.