Chapter 133

Huacheng Pei family.

Pei Xiaomei went crazy and ran over with a kitchen knife. She was about to be blamed by what happened at home to the crazy Pei Xiaomei who didn't want to worry about so much. She felt that since Pei Cheng had just returned from the Jiang family, the family had been in constant trouble. Pei Xiaomei felt that if it weren't for Pei Cheng's married wife who ran home, there wouldn't be so many things at home.

The mother died. The man in the government said that the father killed the mother. The father was arrested by the man in the government. Brother Pei went crazy in the backyard. The business at home was not as good as the day ... It was the petite little sister Pei who was so habitually overwhelmed, so Pei little girl would be directly under the eyes of the public, directly picked up the kitchen knife, and madly wanted to hack Pei Cheng.

Perhaps in the view of Pei Xiaomei, as long as Pei Cheng is dead, the family can return to the past.

Jiang Sanye subconsciously stopped Pei Cheng behind him, and Donglai rushed directly to try to grab the kitchen knife from Pei Xiaomei's hand, but was kicked away by the crazy Pei Xiaomei.

Pei Xiaomei gritted her teeth and ran up crimson.

Jiang Sanye protects Pei Cheng with one hand, and wants to **** the kitchen knife that Pei Xiaomei holds in one hand.

Pei Xiaomei grinned and was about to start, but saw Pei Cheng who was hiding behind Jiang Sanye suddenly ran out. When Pei Xiaomei hadn't had time to respond, she kicked fiercely towards the position of Pei Xiaomei's stomach.

Pei Xiaomei had a huge pain in her stomach. Her wrist was loose and the kitchen knife fell to the ground. She covered her stomach and fell to the ground with pain. The other hand was still trying to reach out and it would fall on the side. Pick up the kitchen knife.

And in the next second, just when Pei Xiaomei just picked up the handle of the kitchen knife, a person appeared in front of Pei Xiaomei. Next second, Pei Xiaomei's hand was stepped on by the shoes.

With a clatter, the kitchen knife fell to the ground again.

Pei Xiaomei looked at her hand that was stepped on the ground in anger and horror. Another hand that was originally covering her stomach reached out in an attempt to rescue her hand that was stepped on the ground.

But it failed.

Pei Cheng squatted down, and didn't care about what kind of damage it would cause to Pei Xiaomei.

Little Pei looked at Pei Cheng in shock and anger, and at the same time, she ordered Pei Cheng, "Pei Cheng, you disgusting man, hurry up and let go of Miss Ben's hand! Otherwise, Miss Ben will tell her mother Say, your mother should never spare you! "

"Mother is gone, she won't help you to bully me again." Pei Cheng's eyes dimmed, but soon recovered, he looked at Pei Xiaomei gloomyly and said, "It's me Dominate you, not you dominate me, pay attention to your tone, my dear sister. "

Pei Xiaomei looked down on Pei Cheng from an early age. In her eyes, she had only one brother, that is, Pei Cheng, not Pei Cheng, a monster who was not a man or a woman. "Mother, even if the mother is gone, and the father, the father and the eldest brother will help me rule, you let me go, or I will let the father kill you, you monster!"

"Snapped."

Pei Xiaomei's full of cursing words were all interrupted by the slap that Pei Cheng threw over. Pei Xiaomei screamed, as if she was about to overturn the roof. Me! I want my father and brother to kill you, I want my father to expel you from the genealogy!

The second slap fell, and Pei Xiaomei's sharp and penetrating scream stopped abruptly.

Pei Cheng's palms were red and swollen, showing how hard he had just started.