Chapter 189

Jiang Rinzhi's reason is telling himself that the current Pei Cheng's subconscious actions of relying on himself are not because of himself, but because of the original self, he will trust and rely on the actions of the current self. .

But emotionally, Jiang Rongzhi held Pei Cheng in peace, enjoying the rare closeness of the two.

Jiang Rinzhi kissed Pei Cheng's cheek, but felt very at ease.

"The origin of the two priests who tied me up for a few days, please tell me." Pei Cheng was silent for a long time, and finally said slowly, "I can't know nothing at all, so to me unfair."

Of course Jiang Rongzhi did not want to tell Pei Cheng to let him know the truth of the matter, but Pei Cheng always refused to let go.

Waiting for Pei Cheng's questioning to be tight, seeing that Jiang Rongzhi hadn't meant to explain to himself, he was also a little angry, struggling to get out of the man's arms, and said in his mouth: "Since you refuse to tell me , Then I'll ask others. "

other people?

Kok, does Pei Cheng know anyone else in this imperial city? Besides Chu Xun, who does Pei Cheng know? Who has the reason to check it out for him?

Jiang Rongzhi's eyes dimmed, holding Pei Cheng's strength even harder. When Pei Cheng no longer tried to struggle in his own arms, his expression eased down and said, "They know you are born again."

Only one sentence instantly extinguished the anger in Pei Cheng's heart. He seemed to be sluggish for a moment. Unexpectedly, Jiang Rongzhi would give himself this answer. Pei Cheng pursed his lips and said, "What the **** is going on. They These are two Taoists, how could it be ... "

He couldn't believe it.

However, this kind of thing, even if Pei Cheng couldn't believe it, Jiang Rongzhi would never be stupid enough to deceive him with this kind of thing. Jiang Rongzhi hugged Pei Cheng, his tone was cold, but the depth of his eyes was hazy and fine Look, there is also a little bit of anger, saying: "Not all Taoists are only self-cultivation. These Taoists will have some Xuanhuang technique, which can spy on your origin."

"But they tied me away, but they didn't start with me. Why?" Pei Cheng sighed and sighed. He could feel that the two priests had no intention of killing themselves at first, so he was not afraid, but afterwards After the two Taoists knew they were pregnant, their attitude towards them became more subtle.

Jiang Rinzhi said indifferently: "They should know to start with you, they will never escape the Imperial City."

Pei Cheng didn't hear the murderousness in the man's words. He frowned and thought about it for a long time. He still told the man what happened that day, "... Since they learned that I was pregnant, they never missed me again. I haven't suffered much in a few days. They shouldn't be a demon. "

"Whether they are enchanted or not, this is up to me." Jiang Rongzhi touched Pei Cheng's face, "They tied you up, they had a big trouble, and if they were not good to you, they were really ... "There is no need to stay.

Pei Cheng heard the indifference and murderousness in the man's words, a little dazed, "Jiang Rinzhi, are you very angry?"

Jiang Rongzhi's murderousness around his body converged, and the indifference on his face gradually faded. There was a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth. It looked no different from usual, but Pei Cheng had already confirmed that Jiang Rong was indeed after what had happened. Not the same as before.

Pei Cheng tried to reason with him, "Nothing happened to me and Chu Jingtian yesterday. When you came in, it just happened to be a coincidence. Jiang Rongzhi, don't be like this. I'm flustered."