Chapter 55

Pei Xiaomei watched her parents all calm down and was anxious. She wanted her parents to teach Pei Cheng instead of letting her parents let Pei Cheng go.

Now this scene is not what she wanted.

"Mother! He just hit me, he hit me, you look at my face, you and you make me see you tomorrow!" Pei Xiaomei stomped her feet and looked at Pei mother with grievances.

Father Pei brushed his face with a cold face, "Shut up! Who taught you to be so irregular?"

Pei Xiaomei immediately calmed down. Although she always pampered herself by relying on her parents, she knew how much it was, so she did n’t dare to be coquettish anymore, and only pouted and left aside with dissatisfaction.

Mother Pei naturally felt distressed about her little daughter, but she felt quite sorry for Pei Cheng, so she didn't know what to say for a while, and finally turned into a sigh.

Father Pei said: "Jiang Ershao, all the past things have passed. Doesn't it make sense to mention the old things now? Besides, it is now that Pei Cheng did something wrong and asked him to apologize to his own sister. Not successful? "

Jiang Rinzhi smiled slightly, but the tone was irresistible and tough. "Naturally, it is impossible. Father-in-law should protect his daughter, and the son-in-law should naturally protect his wife and children. Furthermore, Pei Cheng just ordered The reason for Qianjin ... instead of me, I would never let her go like this. "

Pei's father and Pei's mother looked at Pei Xiaomei in unison. Their eyes were full of doubts and puzzles. The girl just cried and ran to say that she was beaten, but did not say why she was beaten by Pei Cheng.

The balance in Pei's mother's heart has gradually been flattened, she said, could it be that the girl had just done something embarrassing, otherwise why would Pei Cheng be applauded by the always good temper? She was also blamed. She was angry for a while, and even if she didn't ask clearly, she would pull Pei Xiaomei to find Pei Cheng to discuss "justice".

Pei Xiaomei was anxious. When she first complained, in order to let her parents stand on her side, she directly concealed the reason why Pei Cheng beat herself. If so, if this is what Jiang Rongzhi said to her parents ... would n’t it be changed? Have you been unlucky?

Thinking of this, Pei Xiaomei had just planned to make up, but heard that Jiang Rongzhi had already taken the first step: "Let Qianjin start a vicious act, even her own nephew will not let go, such a woman, I am afraid that even if she finds a relative, It will be a good marriage. "

Pei Xiaomei was blushed with Jiang Rinzhi's ruthless words. She gritted her teeth and fought back: "Even if I use any vicious method, I'm still a woman, but Pei Cheng, but it's not a male A monster that is not a female, he can be favored by the husband's family so far, how can I not. "

Pei mother's heart jumped, turned around, and fanned into Pei's face fiercely.

Mother Pei didn't expect that what a girl's family called Pei Xiaomei could say. If her words were heard by outsiders, it would be a jealous and uncultivated reputation. At that time, if the negotiated family affairs were rejected, the silly girl would cry nowhere.

However, the still very young Pei Xiaomei knows how much damage she would bring to her if she spread the word, she covered her right face in disbelief, she slapped again, and this second slap was still the most The mother who loved her was beaten, which made Pei Xiaomei completely accept that she could not.

Father Pei probably reacted too. He glared fiercely at Little Pei and said angrily: "A girl's house, how to hang these words on your lips."

Pei Xiaomei's eyes were red, she stomped her feet, and she left when she lifted her feet. "I hate you!" She left this sentence and left.