Chapter 114

As soon as the Cockpit opened, it attracted the favor of many wealthy children. At the same time, many people were secretly investigating who was the mysterious behind-the-scenes shopkeeper in the Cockpit.

Soon, Pei Cheng's identity as being pushed to the manager's shopkeeper became well known.

Jiang Rongzhi originally planned to send Pei Cheng, so when someone secretly tried to investigate the owner of the cockfighting farm, Jiang Rongzhi not only did not stop it, he also generously pushed the name Pei Cheng to everyone In front of you.

For a time, everyone knew that Pei Cheng was the cockfighting ground in the north of the city.

Who is Pei Cheng?

The manager in charge of the North Cockpit.

In addition, some people soon discovered that this Pei Cheng was not only the manager of the cockfighting farm. He was originally married to Jiang's male wife Pei Cheng and Pei's second young master.

Everyone was in an uproar. Although many male wives who have been married as men have come out to do business in recent years, but the business of those people is small, and no one's business will be as big as Pei Cheng.

Many people are very impressed with Pei Cheng, especially those married wives who are married, and these people have almost the same experience as Pei Cheng since childhood. The only difference is that Pei Cheng has suffered hardships that they haven't suffered, so now they get it. He cannot get praise.

Pei Cheng was a little troubled by this. He didn't want to be talked about as a joke, but now the entire aristocratic circle of Huacheng knew that the manager of the cockpit was him, so Pei Cheng could only endure silently.

Fortunately, Pei Cheng had to stay in the cockfighting field for the first three days of opening, so he did n’t hear any rumors from outside about him. People, not rich children who like new things, are gamblers who are obsessed with fighting cocks, so no one will pay attention to the origin of the manager.

So Pei Cheng was relieved.

But Pei's family was upset at the moment.

When the news that Pei Cheng's manager in charge of the cockfighting farm was Pei Cheng, both Pei and Pei sent people to the cockfighting farm and Jiangbei Jiangzhai for Pei Cheng to find a time to come back, but they were repeatedly Pei Cheng refused with no time.

Pei's father threw things in the study room, "This Pei Cheng has only been married for a few years? This heart is so wild! Even dare not to listen to the orders of his parents, in his eyes, do we still have Pei's family, and are we still there? This pair of parents! "

Mother Pei sat on the side with a sullen face. She went to see Pei Xiaomei who has been hiding in the room since she was divorced and was washing her face with tears. She was already in a bad mood. , She gritted her teeth and said, "Master, I said that Liu Qianqian should not marry into the door. You see, the house is messed up now. If it were not for him, would Pei Cheng be estranged from our Pei family like this! "

Father Pei smashed something, why did Pei Cheng not get close to Pei's family to Pei Dasao's body? Isn't this nonsense!

"Master, don't you get angry first, you have to listen to me first." Mother Pei picked up her tea cup and took a sip. She had been very dissatisfied with each other since her sister-in-law just married into Pei's family. Now she finally found an opportunity in Pei Father is complaining now, Mother Pei will not let this opportunity go, "At the time when Pei Chengsheng Jiang Yanzhi, if it were n’t for Liu Qianqian who was going to enter that month, we would n’t be busy with her marriage with the boss, and forget To visit Pei Cheng. "