Chapter 47

Donglai took a step forward and placed the small box he had prepared on the table in front of Jiang Rongzhi.

Pei Cheng's eyes were fixed on the small box in front of him. After seeing for a long time, he could see nothing, and finally he could only look at Jiang Rongzhi.

The eyes of the two met in mid-air and staggered.

Pei Cheng's old face blushed, and the corners of his mouth twitched, revealing a non-dry smile. I don't know why, Pei Cheng always had the illusion that Jiang Rongzhi had been looking at him sideways.

but……

Pei Cheng clenched a fist with one hand and coughed gently on his lips. It seemed that Jiang Rongzhi had something wrong since they entered Pei's house, and he didn't know what he wanted to do.

Pei Xiaomei, who has been curiously staring at the two, secretly twitched the corner of her mouth. She was a little disgusted with the greasy and crunchy stickiness of these two men, but ... maybe it is due to be married in spring next year, and Pei Xiaoren endured I do n’t live in my heart and expect that I will be so affectionate with my husband.

Thinking of this, Pei Xiaomei's cheeks couldn't help flushing.

Bae did not notice what Pei Xiaomei was thinking at the moment. She looked at Pei Cheng with a complicated look. When she went to the Jiang family last time, she did not look at Pei Cheng carefully, so when she observes Pei Cheng seriously now, But I always feel that Pei Cheng has become different from the past. What is the difference ... Pei mother frowned, thinking for a long time, and then suddenly found that Pei Cheng ’s old world that had been hanging between the eyebrows had disappeared and replaced it. It is calmness that I have never seen before. So it felt like she was a different person.

"Pei Cheng, you haven't come back in a long time, and you have taken out as many as you can in the past two days." Father Pei took the small box from Dongdong, without looking at it, and put it aside first, "Don't rush back, Stay at home for a few more days. "

Pei Xiaomei's eyes turned and she smiled and agreed: "Yeah, brother, you haven't been back for a long time. There have been a lot of changes in the family. Stay a few days longer."

Pei Cheng looked at Xiao Pei with a smile. His sister has always acted in the eyes of people. When she was embarrassed in the past, she would have to know herself. Now Jiang Rongzhi came back to Pei's house with herself, but this girl wanted to pretend to be with herself. The friendship between brothers and sisters is like a sea trick.

She didn't want to think about it, so many good things in this world let her account.

"The Pei and Jiang families are in Huacheng, and it is necessary to turn around everywhere." Pei Cheng sneered and did not give Pei father any face.

Sure enough, Pei father immediately blacked his face after hearing Pei Cheng's ruthless ridicule. But it should be afraid of Jiang Rinzhi's presence, so Pei did not leave his sleeves on the spot.

Mother Pei looked at Pei Cheng disapprovingly, her eyes full of blame, "Cheng Er, what are you saying?"

Pei Cheng opened his mouth and hadn't had time to say anything, but heard Pei mother continue to say: "It's irregular. It's right, mother has something to tell you, you follow me to the side hall. "

Pei's mother tongue paused for a while, and looked at Jiang Rongzhi with a smile, and said, "Rinzhi, I have to say a few words to Cheng'er alone. Can you wait in the main hall first."

It is reasonable to say that Pei's remarks are not in line with common sense, but she does not know why, she still said such things on this occasion.