Chapter 164

Pei Xiaomei's eyes were red and swollen, she looked dumb and looked at Brother Pei with a dull face. Her voice was full of crying, "Brother, I know who made this, this must be done by Pei Cheng secretly Come out, his villain must not want us to talk to Jiang Rongzhi about concubine things. "

Brother Pei's eyes turned, "You said it was made by Pei Cheng, but do you have evidence?"

Pei Xiaomei really has no evidence, but she just tossed and said that all this was done by Pei Cheng. There can be no such coincidence in this world, otherwise why they just found Jiang Rongzhi and said concubine things during the day , The store at home is on fire at night?

"I'm asking for Pei Cheng." Pei Xiaomei stood up in one stroke and ran out with her skirt in place. Pei Cheng made her disgraced in front of the Huacheng people, so she couldn't easily let Pei Cheng so easily.

She must let Pei Cheng also experience what it means to be framed and hurt despair.

Sister Pei, who does n’t like Pei Xiaomei, earns her sight, comforts Brother Pei in a low voice, "Fujun, since things have happened, you do n’t have to worry too much. The Pei family still has a lot of family business. You can make all the lost things back. "

"Make it back?" Brother Pei sneered. "You said it's simple. If it's so easy to make money, would your parents still marry you? I really regret marrying your lifeless daughter-in-law. , Your Liu Qianqian's natal family can't help at all. If I married a wife who was the right person, I don't have to worry so much now. "

Pei Dasao looked at Dae Pei staring blankly. She knew that Husband did n’t like her, but she did n’t know that the other party was already thinking about divorcing his wife. Pei Dasao ’s hands and feet were sweating. Is n’t it right to do something? Why should I say this? The concubine really loves her husband, husband. "

"What's the use of love." Brother Pei wiped the sweat on his face and left when he got up. He shook his legs and walked outside.

Sister Pei was sad to die, but when Brother Pei went out, he still had to run out and ask, "Where are you going, husband?"

"I'm going to the cockfighting field. You, a woman, will stay at home for me. If you let me know that you are in trouble at home, you will get me back to Liu's house. Don't come back in this life." Brother Pei never looked back. Said.

Sister-in-law Pei stood on the spot, the expression on her face from the initial despair to the indifference later, her maid came over and said sadly: "Do n’t be too sad, lord, he just said casually, if he is true If you want to divorce your wife, you wo n’t be thinking about you now. "

Sister Pei: "If he really wants to be with me for a hundred years, he will not let those concubines ride on my head and piss."

The maid was anxious and did not know how to comfort Pei Dasao.

Chengbei Jiangzhai.

Pei Xiaomei, with gauze on her face, walked to the door of Jiangzhai's gate and slammed the door vigorously. When the door opened from the inside, the servants of the Pei family rushed over and knocked the door of the mansion.

Pei Xiaomei walked in a high-spirited manner, and as soon as she walked in, the servants of the Pei family slammed the gate of Jiangzhai's door firmly, and Pei Xiaomei shouted all over the house, "Pei Cheng, you insidious and cunning little man, you come out to me, You come out to me, do n’t think I do n’t know that the big fire in your house is your secret trick behind your back. "

Jiang Zhai's domestic servant came quickly. "The grandfather and his wife are already out. They are not here now. Miss Pei. If you want to find them, come back later."