Chapter 135

Jiang Sanye interrogated Father Pei for one night. The next morning, the old lady called Jiang Sanye back to Jiangjia Xiyuan, chatting for a time with a column of incense alone. Finally, Jiang Sanye Tie Qing shook his sleeve and left end.

The old lady was not worried about what happened to Jiang Sanye.

The bureaucrats who went out for investigation ran back, panting and saying that there was no evidence. They ran through all the drugstores in Huacheng and could not find the drugstore where Pei Fu's poison was bought.

There was no evidence and no witnesses. Finally, Jiang Sanye looked ill-looking and sent off his proud father Pei from the prison door.

Father Pei didn't have more than one hour from the beginning of the panic to the reasoning behind to justify himself. Father Pei is like an old fried dough stick. During the interrogation process, the slippery autumn drills go round and round, specifically picking things that are beneficial to him and answering.

In the face of such old fritters, in fact, Jiang Sanye has some tricks to deal with, but Jiang Sanye ’s injury does not have evidence of Pei ’s father ’s killing of Pei, so in the end, he can only stand at the door of the prison during the day the next day, with his own eyes Watching Pei father swing into Pei's carriage and leave.

Father Pei deliberately turned around and said something to Grandpa Jiang before he left. Father Pei said that he was on the position of an elder and patted Grandpa Jiang on the shoulder. Chunchun was tempting, "You are a good mansion, But she could n’t be so impulsive in her work. She died, and I was hungry and sad as a husband, so I would misunderstand Pei Cheng. This is normal. But you should n’t misunderstand me, and take me to the agency to interrogate. ”

Grandpa Jiang silently removed Father Pei ’s hand on his shoulder, “I ’m also responsible for it. At that time, Master Pei ’s attitude was very wrong, and as a prefect, of course, I had to deal with everything that was wrong. All will be interrogated by Yamen. "

"You're still young, this thing can't blame you. But I hope that yesterday's things will not happen again. After all, there are a lot of wealthy gentry in Hwaseong, but not everyone is like me. Take me to the Yamen for interrogation. ”Pei father pretended to say,“ Yes, remember to say hello to your mother when you go back. The business of the Pei family has been thanks to your mother ’s care over the years, otherwise my Pei family will ... "

Grandpa Jiang didn't really understand anything, so he could naturally hear the threats to him from inside and outside of Peifu's words. Peifu showed that he was a gang with the old lady. Father Bae was taken away from the face, and then Bae would also directly pull the old lady into the water.

At that time, I don't know what this so-called wise Jiang Sanye, Master Jiang Zhifu would do.

"I'm home today." Jiang Sanye looked at Pei's eyes, and his eyes were full of frost. "Mother did mention it to me. Jiang and Pei's business was really good in the past two years, but this does not mean No matter what the Pei family does, they can be taken care of by the Jiang family. "

"I don't understand what you mean." Father Pei pretended to be silly. He is not stupid, so Father Pei naturally knows that even if he really wants to kill Pei Mother, he cannot be stupid enough to catch poison in this big fart place in Huacheng.

Those medicines were taken by Mrs. Pei from Mrs. Jiang. As for where the dead old lady from the Jiang family took the medicines, it has nothing to do with Mrs. Pei. As long as Mrs. Pei can be sure that he is standing with Mrs. Jiang In a boat, when the other party could not leave his stomach happy anyway, Father Pei was relieved.

"You don't know too much." Jiang Sanye fixed his eyes on Father Pei's eyes. He didn't investigate the truth now, but it doesn't mean that Jiang Sanye really didn't know anything, "Mother is mine, I Naturally will protect you, but you may not be able to escape by chance. "