Chapter 51

At the family banquet that night, Jiang Rongzhi took Pei Cheng and Jiang Yanzhi. Brother Pei took his wife and children, and Pei Xiaomei sat alone, the main seat was Pei father Pei mother.

When Pei Cheng saw Pei Cheng walk in from outside, his eyes were obviously bright, and he quickly walked up and said, "Second brother, you have changed a lot after seeing you for so long."

Pei Cheng looked at Brother Pei, who was obviously very enthusiastic. The other party looked very excited, but he didn't know why he had no energy to play anything with the other party. He said, "Brother, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Brother Pei obviously didn't expect Pei Cheng's reaction to be so cold. He could not help but glanced at Pei Mu with reproach. He had just said in private that Pei Cheng was the same as before and would not embarrass himself in public.

Bae ’s mood is a bit complicated. When she saw Pei Cheng alone in the Jiang family, she felt that the child had become different from before, and she did n’t know why. Bae always had a hunch that she would n’t look like Pei Cheng again. It used to be unconditional for the benefit of the Pei family.

But she didn't take that shallow premonition to heart. So when Pei Cheng talked to herself today, Pei Cheng slap Pei Cheng uncontrollably.

Brother Pei suddenly shouted, "Second brother, who made the slap print on your face, why is there such a slap print!" After that, Brother Pei looked at Jiang Rongzhi with hatred.

Perhaps in the eyes of Brother Pei, no one would dare to beat Pei Cheng except for the slap mark on Pei Cheng's face, except that his nominal husband, Jiang Linzhi.

Mother Pei embarrassed her cough and tried to make Brother Pei face.

Brother Pei was ignorant.

Pei Cheng passed away with Brother Pei, sat down, and sat with Jiang Rongzhi.

The anger in the house was a bit strange and strange.

Pei Dasao picked up the tea cup with a polite smile on her face. She walked slowly to Pei Cheng and said, "I have heard of you before I got married. I thought I could see it on the wedding day. But I didn't expect to see you now. "

Pei Cheng looked up at the woman and squinted for a long time. She thought she was familiar, but she couldn't say where she was familiar. Pei Cheng hadn't got a reply from Pei Cheng for a long time, and the smile on her face was almost unable to hang, she had thought that Pei Cheng will talk to his good life because of his own initiative. After all, everyone is meeting for the first time.

But after she waited for a long time with a tea cup and couldn't wait for Pei Cheng's response, Pei Dasao felt a little embarrassed. Although all of them are in the hall now, they can show their faces to their own family, but Pei Dasao still feels I am wronged.

Brother Pei pulled his wife behind him to protect him. He finally reacted and said unpleasantly, "Pei Cheng, today is a family feast. This is your first sister-in-law. When you come back today, you shake your face everywhere. I thought I couldn't control you when I got married. "

Pei Cheng raised his head, he adjusted the hem of his clothes, and then said lightly, "Since Brother asked this, then I will say ... When I came back today, I found that my yard would soon become a deserted courtyard. Well, why do n’t you plan to give me an explanation? Bae Dasao ’s mouth twitched, conditionedly hiding behind Pei ’s brother, and grievously said, “These are all work done by servants, I ’m a woman ’s house , Where do you know ... "

"I heard that since the sister-in-law married in, the backyard of the Pei family was handed over to the sister-in-law." Pei Cheng said coldly: "Sister-in-law thinks that I won't come back all the year round, so the house is okay without cleaning. I still think I I wo n’t be back in the future, and my courtyard will be deserted! "