Chapter 109

The attention has been all drawn to the cockfight. Pei Cheng has forgotten that today is the day when the little guy went to school. Jiang Rongzhi remembered, but he did n’t want to let Pei Cheng, who was “tired” all night, endure the bumps of the carriage. , Just to accompany Jiang Yanzhi to the school, Jiang Yanzhi is a boy, so Jiang Rongzhi does not want to spoil him like a little girl.

"If you want to find a native of Huacheng, that person is not necessarily me." Pei Cheng was shaken, but still swaying, "I have no experience, no ability, I do n’t think I can afford it A cockpit. "

"I said you can do it, you can do it." Jiang Rongzhi touched Pei Cheng's head, knowing what he was worried about, but did not say clearly, "The cockfighting field belongs to you, no matter what the result, don't care too much."

Pei Cheng smiled, "I don't know you are so generous yet."

With that said, Pei Cheng raised the papers he had in his hand. The papers were given to him by Jiang Rongzhi. The light papers represented the ownership of the cockfighting ground.

Pei Cheng, who has the memory of the previous life, naturally knows how prosperous this cockpit will become in the future, but because of this, he is more afraid that he will have a good prospect because he does not understand anything. The cockpit became worthless.

Pei Cheng felt that he lacked this strength.

"Some things you don't do, you never know how much you can do it." Jiang Rin's attitude is naturally and casual, as if he doesn't care what Pei Cheng will do for his hard work for nearly a year, "And, if If you do n’t understand, you can ask me. "

Pei Cheng narrowed his eyes and always felt that Jiang Rongzhi was still weird, but when Pei Cheng didn't think about anything yet, Jiang Rongzhi suddenly hugged Pei Cheng and strode into the back room, "Yesterday Too late to sleep too late, take a rest. "

Jiang Rongzhi didn't say that Pei Cheng didn't feel how tired he was, but he could not wait until Jiang Rong said.

Pei Cheng pulled the quilt up a bit, covered his chest, squinted his eyes, and fell asleep in a short while. Even Jiang Rongzhi didn't know when he went out.

When Pei Cheng woke up again, he was hooked up by the smell of the dishes from the outhouse. Pei Cheng slept for a long time, hungry from the bed, climbed up, put on his coat, and walked out while wearing a belt .

The domestic servant was setting meals on the round table. When Pei Cheng came out, he respectfully said, "Madam."

"Huh." Pei Cheng nodded and looked around, Jiang Rongzhi was not there, and the little guy was not there either.

"Jian Rinzhi."

"The second master accompanied the master in the study to know that the master had finished his homework." The house servant hurriedly put the meals on the round table and then quit. "The minion went out first, and the lady called the minion if something happened."

Pei Cheng said: "Go to the study and let them come over to eat."

The servant's footsteps gave a pledge, and he carefully exited.

It didn't take long for Jiang Yanzhi, who was holding his head down, to walk in behind Jiang Rongzhi. The two men's eyebrows looked very similar. At first glance, they thought they came out from a mold immediately.

Jiang Yanzhi was well raised by Pei Cheng during this time. He should eat, drink and drink. His face was a little round and he was a little taller. He did n’t lose his facial yellow muscles when he was in the house a few months ago. Jiang Yanzhi put the books in One side, came over, holding Pei Cheng's waist and not talking.