Chapter 127

With a creak, the door was gently pushed away from the outside, but there was still some noise.

Pei Cheng put away the pen, and just wanted to rebuke the people who came in, but saw Jiang Yanzhi, who came in with a bowl of noodles carefully, and swallowed all the curse words back. Pei Cheng hurriedly walked over, crying Jiang He grabbed the noodles in his hands and laid them on the table and said, "How come you come. Where are you from?"

Jiang Yan knew not to speak, took Pei Cheng's dress hem, motioned to Pei Cheng to squat down, and then gathered up, held out the book, holding Pei Cheng's neck, his strength was so great, with a trace of reluctance, "Father."

Pei Cheng stiffened for a moment, and not long after, his full of anger was pleased by Jiang Yanzhi's dependent actions, and the expression on his face gradually became gentle, "Well, how is it in the school today?"

Jiang Yanzhi shook his head and said, "The school is fine. Dad is fine."

"I'm fine, too." Pei Cheng picked up the little guy from the ground, hugged him and sat on the chair, and was silent for a while. He picked up chopsticks under the eyes that Jiang Yanzhi was extremely expecting, picked up the eggs in the bowl, and ate After two bites, I really had no appetite, but I didn't want to let the little guy down, so I could only continue to eat.

"Since Dad is okay, why would he not eat." Jiang Yanzhi looked at Pei Cheng with a complaint. When Pei Cheng looked over, Jiang Yanzhi for the first time with a serious and serious look, said: "Dad doesn't eat , I will be very worried. Do n’t worry me. ”

Pei Cheng's eyes met Jiang Yanzhi's eyes. Finally, he lowered his head helplessly and put his chin on Jiang Yanzhi's head. The tone was full of frustration and irritability. "I'm sad today, I'm sad, I I don't want to eat anymore. "

"If you don't eat, your stomach will hurt." Jiang Yanzhi's rare attitude became tough. He saw that Pei Cheng still refused to eat. After thinking about it, he jumped out of Pei Cheng's arms and stood aside, picking up the quilt. The chopsticks put down by Pei Cheng picked up a piece of meat and reached Pei Cheng's mouth. When Pei Cheng didn't move, the little guy opened his mouth patiently, and his mouth made an "ah" sound, saying, "Don't be sad, Open your mouth. "

Pei Cheng was amused by the little guy, but Jiang Yanzhi didn't laugh. He was still very serious and serious. He said, "Daddy, don't laugh, I want to help you eat."

Pei Cheng looked at the little guy dumbfounded, and he was soft-hearted. He thought to himself, even if the Pei family is not good to themselves, even if the Jiang family has always wanted to harm themselves, but what is there, as long as there are still people who are sincere to themselves Just fine.

No one knows what Pei Cheng is thinking now, including Jiang Yanzhi, so when Jiang Yanzhi saw that Pei Cheng did n’t open his mouth to eat again, he thought he would n’t eat anymore, and he was even more anxious, saying, "Dad, eat. "

Jiang Yanzhi, who did n’t wait until his father came out to eat for a night, was very worried that Pei Cheng would be starved to death. He could n’t help but bring some tears in his eyes, "Daddy, eat fast."

Pei Cheng quickly recovered and was amused by Jiang Yanzhi's appearance, but the corners of his mouth could not be lifted, his facial expression was very stiff, and the appearance of laughing looked like he was crying.

Jiang Yanzhi was even more worried. He looked at Pei Cheng anxiously, and Pei Cheng did not explain anything. After waiting for himself to calm down, he took a deep breath and touched Jiang Yanzhi's head, saying, "I'm fine . "

Jiang Yan believes him or not, holding the meat stubbornly with chopsticks and holding it to Pei Cheng's mouth, stunned to wait for Pei Cheng to open his mouth actively, he just stuffed the meat in with a happy face, and the little one fed Pei Cheng said seriously, "Father will be back soon, don't be afraid.