Chapter 115

Pei Cheng spent several days in the cockfighting room under the name of the manager in charge, but remained idle in the backyard to read the book.

There are small chores in the cockfighting field, there are big managers who will come out to control the field when there is a problem in the cockfighting field, and the maids, big and small maids, handyman and thugs who shuttle inside and outside the cockpit.

Everyone does his job and manages everything he has in his hands. So from the opening to the present, even if there are two or three incidents of no small or large disturbance in the cockpit, it is useless to Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng began to wonder what his ultimate goal was to stay here one by one. He had originally wanted to change to a higher and better starting point so that he could grow quickly. But the cockpit is open to the present. Nothing is useful in anything, let alone growing up fast.

He was a little irritable so that he could read the book in his spare time every day.

But Jiang Rongzhi suddenly became busy these past two days. Every day, the dragon almost disappeared, even if Pei Cheng wanted to talk to Jiang Rongzhi alone.

Pei Cheng read the book for most of the day and saw that it was almost time. He got up and turned and saw that the cockpit was still lively, and there was no one to make trouble, so he greeted the downstairs manager and went back.

The steward nodded and stood at the door, watching Pei Cheng leave.

Pei Cheng is helpless. In this cockpit, he has the same status as the steward, but the other party does more than he does. He often leaves regularly and regularly ... especially every time when he chats with the steward, Pei Cheng's unusually respectful attitude made him very uncomfortable.

He knew that it was in Jiang Rongzhi's face that the manager was so polite to himself, but even so, Pei Cheng still couldn't adapt.

There was a heavy thing in Pei Cheng's heart, so when the carriage stopped, he recovered and got up and walked out of the carriage, and then went down.

Jiang Zhai's manager got the news early and kept at the door. He saw Pei Cheng got out of the car and hurried over to stand in Pei Cheng's ear and said, "Madam, the young master was just sent back by your mother."

Pei Cheng's footsteps, "My ... my mother?"

The manager nodded, and Jiang Rongzhi and Pei Cheng were absent, so when Pei's mother had a tough attitude to enter the house with Jiang Yanzhi, the manager could not organize anything as a servant. After all, the other party was indeed Pei Cheng's mother. , He is not good to offend people.

"Why is she here?" Pei Cheng rubbed his forehead anxiously, and after spreading from Huacheng that he was the owner of the cockfighting field, Pei Cheng actually guessed that Pei and Jiang's families would definitely come to find their own trouble. , Now it seems, as expected.

The manager followed Pei Cheng, and the two entered the hall one after the other.

After passing through the corridor, Pei Cheng hadn't entered the hall yet. He heard the voices of Pei Mu, Pei Xiaomei, and Pei Dasao ringing in the hall. They all said that the three women could make a scene together, and Pei Cheng only stood The doorway simply listened to the conversation of the three people in the house, and felt that the three people played more than one play.

In the hall, Jiang Yanzhi sat on the chair with a blank expression, ignoring the repeated courtesy of Pei and Pei Shao.

The seemingly happy expression on the faces of Bae and Bae gradually became harder to see. Jiang Yan knows that at a young age, he knows to shake his face to the elders. Should this be Pei Cheng or Jiang Rin's intentional teaching?