Chapter 172

When Jiang Rongzhi came back, Pei Cheng was on the second floor of the dim sum shop, and he didn't know what to do with the door closed.

The next man came over and said to Jiang Rongzhi that after Pei Cheng went out and came back, he seemed uncomfortable and kept hiding in the room. Jiang Rinzhi frowned.

Donglai carried the dim sum that had just been out of the cage in the backyard and a piece of dried fruit. He paused and came over and said: "The lady just took the master to the next hospital with his words. The lady did not let the minions follow, so the minions did not know. what happened."

"What's he going to the medical hall?" Jiang Rinzhi said coldly, why was he suddenly going to the medical hall when he was ill and sick?

"It may be that I have been tired on the road for the past two days, so my body is uncomfortable." Donglai handed the dried fruit snack to the little servant standing next to him, and said, "The minion went to the next hospital to ask what happened."

Jiang Rinzhi waved his hand, "No." He said that he was going to the master bedroom on the second floor.

This dim sum shop was bought by people a few days ago. The little messy guy, the chef who is responsible for making pastries, the manager who deals with the guests ... These are the people who are specially sought out by Jiang Rongzhi, and look inconspicuous. , But is extremely loyal to the inorganic cabinet.

Since you are faithful, you can rest assured when you use it.

Pei Cheng was sitting on a low couch, on a hot day, with a thin quilt on his knees, and sweat on his forehead. He couldn't figure out why he was pregnant with his second child so quickly, and it was still at this time.

He was a little bored, he didn't know if the child was right or wrong.

Five-year-old Jiang Yanzhi was already half-understood about certain things. He clenched his teeth and leaned in. When the proud Pei Cheng hadn't responded yet, he held Pei Cheng's waist, raised his head, and said happily : "Daddy is going to give me a younger brother." "You," Pei Cheng stunned, staring blankly at Jiang Yanzhi.

He originally thought that Jiang Yan knew nothing.

"Liu Songwu's mother is pregnant with her younger brother." Jiang Yanzhi looked at Pei Cheng persistently. "His mother doesn't want him anymore, would you not want me."

"I don't want this in my stomach." Pei Cheng touched Jiang Yanzhi's hair and finished the rest of the sentence in his heart: But I can't want you.

Jiang Yanzhi's small face showed a shy smile. He released his hand holding Pei Cheng's waist and backed away, "Is that father going to give me a younger brother?"

"It may be a younger sister." Pei Cheng's mouth twitched, and Yan Yan laughed.

The little guy couldn't see Pei Cheng's complicated emotions, "Can I chat with him."

"No." Pei Cheng couldn't continue talking about this topic anymore. He picked up the little guy and put it on the side of the low couch. "You promised me, don't tell your father this in advance, OK."

"Dad doesn't want younger siblings?" Jiang Yanzhi was sensitive to Pei Cheng's complex feelings.

The little guy's eyes were too clear and too simple, so Pei Cheng didn't know what to say for a while, "I haven't considered it yet, so you promised me, don't tell your father first."

"Okay." Jiang Yanzhi lowered his head and considered for a moment, then raised his head solemnly, and extended his tail towards Pei Cheng. "I pull the hook with you." Pei Cheng stretched out his tail in silence, ticking Jiang Yanzhi.