Chapter 138

Hu Xiayun narrowed his eyes, looked at Pei Cheng and Pei Father, and felt that the father and son were a little weird, but Hu Xiayun didn't really know where the two people felt strange, so he could only force his inner weirdness After pressing down, Hu Xiayun coughed a little, and after Pei Cheng's eyes saw him coming over, Hu Xiayun pretended to be like: "It's not too early, what you told me in the letter last night May you follow me directly now, I will need to pick up Qier in the school later. "

Father Pei glanced at Hu Xiayun, "Pei Cheng, you told me to come last night, and it's okay that there are only two of us here, why Hu Xiayun is here."

"Wait for me to finish." Pei Cheng was not in a hurry. He didn't seem to see the thoughts that Hu Xiayun had just flashed on his face, nor the killing intention flashed on Pei's father's face. Pouring tea to yourself, taking a sip, it was a bit cold, turned around and told Dong to come, "Go out and call a pot of hot tea."

Donglai thought that Pei Cheng was deliberately propping himself up, and his expression was somewhat reluctant, but there was only himself in the house at the moment, so he still walked out obediently, but Donglai ’s pace of leaving accelerated, and he should be rushing back to listen early What little secret are these three people telling?

Father Pei watched that Pei Cheng had procrastinated for so long and did not mean to speak. He couldn't help but flashed a more anxious look on his face. He stared at Pei Cheng's eyes and said to himself, "Why haven't you said it now? Are you deliberately lying to me? "

"Does the father still think that the initiative is in your hands? It's a joke. I thought my father had been in the wind and rain for so many years, and even if his brain is not smart, he should know that once things are out of their control, many things are really unacceptable. Father is in charge. "Pei Cheng stared at Pei's eyes.

Father Bae conditioned reflexively to avoid Pei Cheng's eyes, and after Pei Ba realized what he had just done, Pei Ba's face was black and he looked at Pei Cheng blankly, which looked a little angry, "You What the **** does that mean! "I do n’t know if Father Pei noticed that Pei Cheng ’s strength is different from the past, and these words will inevitably bring threats.

Pei Cheng was not threatened by Pei Cheng at all, but Pei Cheng also knew what he really had to say so far, or if it was delayed, it is estimated that after this reaction between Pei Father and Hu Xiayun, his plan would be ruined. After that, Pei Cheng no longer hides and hides, and directly speaks: "I will talk about the cause of death of the mother first. The coroner told us two days ago that the cause of the death of the mother was caused by the chronic poison that began six months ago. Yes, according to the poison given by the poisoner to the mother regularly, this person should be the person next to the mother. "

"People like me who have been trapped in the Jiang family's house for a long time can never find an opportunity to poison the mother at a fixed time. The father does not need to say that I can use the money to poison the mother, I don't believe I can do this To the extent. Even if I hate my mother ’s unfairness to me over the years and the Pei family ’s indifference to me over the years, I will not be so cruel to this level. ”Pei Cheng said but Hu Xiayun sneered, She should n’t believe Pei Cheng ’s words, so Hu Xiayun ’s expression was a bit hard to say, “I heard about what happened to Pei ’s family two days ago. Although I ’m an outsider, I ’m still a woman and I should n’t be able to intervene in other family ’s family affairs. Yes, but Pei Cheng's words made me very doubtful that you were in your mother's death ... "

"Hu Xiayun, before you doubt me, take care to see if you are involved in this matter." Pei Cheng did not give Hu Xiayun the opportunity to frame himself, so when Hu Xiayun expressed his intention to frame himself, Pei Cheng Immediately and relentlessly counterattacked, "If there is something wrong with me in this matter, I guess, Master Zhifu should immediately arrest me, not let me stay outside."