Chapter 156

Liu family.

Song Wu-niang has been pregnant for three months and is happy, so during this time she has been nestled in the yard to raise her baby with peace of mind, fearing that the baby she can turn over can't be saved because of things around her.

So this led to Liu Songwu's affairs during this time. Song Wuniang almost knew nothing about it. Until Liu Songwu's master came to the door, Song Wuniang knew that Liu Songwu had been tensely restless during this time.

Confucius originally wanted to have a good talk with the people of Liu's family, but seeing that there was only one woman at home, Song Wu Niang, was willing to talk to herself, but Liu Songwu's father and grandfather did not come out, and knew what position Liu Songwu was in Liu's family.

Confucius did n’t stay any longer. She simply told Song Wuniang about Liu Songwu ’s performance in the school during that time, and then she would leave Song Wuniang without sending her to leave. She glanced at Liu, who was standing still in the center of the hall. Song Wu, the disappointment in her heart is getting stronger and stronger. Song Wu Niang could n’t help but gently stroke her belly bulging slightly, and said, "I am a womanish woman who ca n’t say anything to you, but you also grew up, Since ... Since you have n’t had a good time in the school, I ’ll give you a new one. "

After hearing it, Liu Songwu raised her head and looked at Song Wuniang. Her eyes were full of coldness that ordinary people couldn't understand. "Mother thinks I should change to a school." Instead of letting me learn well?

Song Wu-niang's unconscious twisted start, she didn't dare to look at Liu Song-wu's eyes, this person's heart is biased, she used to love Liu Song-wu, this is sincere, but that Liu Song-wu couldn't let herself sit in the Liu family's position, just happened After the child in his stomach may have been given to Xiaoerlang, Song Wuniang gave up Liu Songwu.

She poured a lot of effort into Liu Songwu's body, but when Liu Songwu fell into the ice lake and her bones were destroyed, the eyes of the Liu family head and the husband no longer fell on their mother and daughter.

It is a fact that Liu Songwu is no longer favored at the Liu family now, so Song Wuniang can only allow herself to conceive a child again and make her position more stable in the mind of the husband.

But ... Liu Songwu's position is not easy to say.

Song Wu Niang loved her eldest son, but now she can't even protect herself, and there are still thoughts to take care of Liu Songwu who has been abandoned by her husband and husband? Therefore, they can only give up.

"I don't know how to teach you in your studies. Your father and grandpa have been busy with the business at home recently, and they haven't thought about you. If you can't stay in this new school, you can help me. You change to a better school. "Song Wu Niang's eyes dodged.

The tone was paused, and Song Wuniang was also worried that Liu Songwu could see something. She was busy saying: "It's just that you have changed two schools within a month. If you change it again, it might be the entire Hwaseong. There is no school where you can stay. "" Isn't that what I mean by my mother! "Liu Songwu suddenly yelled at Song Wu Niang, his face flushed and turned to run in the end is a son who has been carefully raised for many years. , Song Wuniang subconsciously got up from the chair, wanted to catch up, and persuaded Liu Songwu, but was stopped by the maid on one side.

The maid is a maidservant who has always been with Song Wuniang. She was worried about seeing Song Wuniang's face. While busy pressing Song Wuniang, she persuaded: "Ma'am, the doctor said, you still need to have a good birth now, can you It ’s easy to be disturbed by the things around you, otherwise this body will be damaged! "