Chapter 31

That night, Pei Cheng was having dinner in Jiang Linzhi's yard.

Jiang Yanzhi took the medicine early and fell asleep. He has become the same as he was a few days ago today. He doesn't like to stick Pei Cheng as if it was not him who had been pestering Pei Cheng last night.

Pei Cheng's mind is now full of other things, and he has no extra energy to care about Jiang Yanzhi, so even if he realizes that Jiang Yanzhi is estranged again, he doesn't care too much.

Jiang Rongzhi, who always likes to eat alone, specially called Pei Cheng, saying there was something to talk with Pei Cheng, but after Pei Cheng came to his yard, he did not speak.

Dong Lai directed his men to put the meals on the round table. San Xi walked attentively to help, but Dong Xi's hands pushed San Xi's hands to help out without trace.

Three happy and one stiff, withdrew her hand, but inwardly yelled at Donglai for somehow.

The meals were put on the round table, and only Donglai and Sanxi were left in the house.

The maid serving the dish took the tray and stooped to exit.

Pei Cheng held the tableware chopsticks indifferently, and looked at Jiang Rongzhi with the afterglow of the corner of his eyes while eating, didn't he ask him to come to the house to discuss something? He didn't say anything after an afternoon.

I don't know what medicine Jiang Linzhi's gourd sells.

Jiang Linzhi's expression naturally sandwiched a piece of meat, and then placed it in Pei Cheng's bowl.

Pei Cheng choked on the food that he hadn't had time to swallow, his face turned pale, his head twisted, and his heart coughed.

Dong Lai's eyes quickly brought a cup of warm tea and handed it to Pei Cheng's hand.

Sanxi is still standing still. He originally wanted to take a step forward, but he was preempted by the East, so Sanxi's expression was a bit embarrassing for a while.

"Kneel."

A cold but menacing male voice sounded, Sanxi quickly raised his head, just hit Jiang Ling's eyes gathered together in a haze, and was instantly scared to sweat.

Pei Cheng drank three sips of warm tea one after another, only to relax, he put the tea cup down, his eyes slightly reddish, and looked at Jiang Rongzhi and Sanxi quietly.

I don't know what medicine is sold in Jiang Lin's gourd.

Sanxi vaguely noticed something, and knelt on the cold ground with a slap, making a sound of "flutter" in a quiet room, he shivered: "Second Lord, it 's not a servant, it 's a servant, it 's wrong, please forgive him. . "

Jiang Rinzhi picked up the vegetables, chewed slowly, and said, "Although you are staying in the East Courtyard now. But you are still sent by the old lady, and I can't handle you well."

Sanxi stared at Jiang Rongzhi staring blankly.

Are you going to be sent back to Xiyuan? No, he will die, he will really die. At that time, whether it fell into the hands of the old lady or Hu Xiayun, Sanxi felt that he could not escape.

Pei Cheng wiped the corners of his mouth with a towel, picked up the chopsticks, and continued eating slowly.

Sanxi climbed to Pei Cheng's hands and feet, his eyes full of hope, "Ma'am, ma'am, I hope you will take care of you during my time, save the slaves, save the slaves."

Pei Cheng looked down, Sanxi was the one sent by the old lady, so Pei Cheng didn't always trust Samsung, and after hearing it, he said casually, "Oh, how do you want me to help you?"