Chapter 120

Pei Cheng and Jiang Rongzhi didn't make too much noise in the streets where people are coming and going. Both of them sighed and walked to the nearby alleys. The sky was still raining, but Pei Cheng didn't stand on the umbrella Next, he walked aside and looked at Jiang Rongzhi from afar, "Jiang Rongzhi, why didn't you discuss things with me, why do you ... as you mean, you didn't plan from the beginning I wanted a Jiang's shop. Jiang Rongzhi, I'm really afraid of you now. "

"Pei Cheng." Jiang Rongzhi, holding an oil-paper umbrella, stubbornly walked in front of Pei Cheng, and said, "I thought you would know why I would agree to separate."

"I know. But this is not the reason why you want to do things without me." Pei Cheng refused to look at Jiang Rongzhi's eyes. The men's eyes were aggressive, which made people feel a sense of fear. "Jiang Rinzhi, I found that I never understood you. The Jiang family's things, the shop's things, the cockfighting thing, and even Jiang Yanzhi's back to me to learn martial arts after the separation, I start from the beginning In the end, they were kept in the dark. "

Jiang Rongzhi looked at Pei Cheng and said nothing.

Pei Cheng ignored the man's intent to hold the umbrella above his head. He held the sweet potato that had been cold all the time, and said to himself: "If it were not for the old lady of the Jiang family who wanted to go back to the shop, I am afraid that I am now I do n’t know the rules that Grandpa Jiang told you about the shop before he died. If it was n’t because Jiang Yanzhi was fighting with Jiang Qier in the school, I ’m afraid I still do n’t know that Jiang Yanzhi will secretly hide with you every day. Zhu Yuan practiced martial arts. If Cheng Yi had n’t said that to me privately, I ’m afraid you would n’t take the initiative to reveal to me that the cockfighting farm belongs to you. ”

Jiang Rongzhi didn't speak, and let Pei Cheng express his dissatisfaction with himself sentence by sentence.

"Jiang Rinzhi, you secretly did so many things without me. You said, why do you let me believe in you again?"

Jiang Rongzhi took a step forward, put Pei Cheng still in his hand and had no time to eat it, and the sweet potato that had been cold for a long time was thrown on the ground. Then he firmly put an oil paper umbrella in Pei Cheng's hand and stretched out his hand. Pei Cheng's waist and force on his hand made Pei Cheng have to lean in his own direction. Jiang Rongzhi looked at Pei Cheng casually and only said a little, "If you don't believe me, you will Won't tell me this. "

"I want you to tell me the truth." Pei Cheng no longer tried to escape, looked up and stared at Jiang Rongzhi's eyes, "Jiang Rongzhi, you hide so many things from me, if you still want me to If you believe you, don't lie to me. "

"I didn't lie to you." Jiang Rongzhi frowned and positively denied Pei Cheng's words.

Pei Cheng opened his eyes wide and looked at Jiang Rongzhi in disbelief. The consternation in his eyes seemed to be saying, Jiang Rongzhi, why are you so shameless.

Jiang Rongzhi lowered his head, put his hands behind Pei Cheng ’s head, pressed his forehead against his forehead, and pointed his nose against the tip of his nose. “I ’ve never told you anything, I just did n’t tell you. Make a mistake. "

Pei Cheng was smirked and struggled to leave Jiang Rongzhi's arms, but the waist and head were fixed by the man in an extremely stubborn and overbearing posture. Pei Cheng pursed his lips, "Jiang Rongzhi, me. I'm angry now, I don't want to see you. "

"If I let go of you again, would you have to carry me to Jiang San?" Jiang Rongzhi bowed his head, he didn't kiss Pei Cheng's tight lips, and pecked at Pei Cheng's mouth. , Jiang Rongzhi's warm breath sprayed on Pei Cheng's face, Jiang Rongzhi's voice was a bit cold, but more was angry, "I let you calm down alone, not let you carry me and say goodbye Men are mixed together. "