Chapter 9

Pei Cheng had a headache to change Jiang Yanzhi.

I don't know if it was because of the stimulus. Jiang Yanzhi had been sticking to Pei Cheng like a small tail since he came back from the body.

Pei Cheng threw Jiang Yanzhi, who was stuck in his arms, on the low couch. Seeing that the little guy was lying on the couch with an ignorant face, Pei Cheng pouted his lips, stretched his hand to lift the quilt, and covered it with him.

Jiang Yan suddenly panicked, plucking his buttocks, using his hands and feet to climb to the edge of the low couch, struggling to reach forward, looking at Pei Cheng stubbornly and expectantly.

Pei Chengju stared at Jiang Yanzhi's eyes condescendingly and found for the first time that his eyes were very similar to Jiang Rongzhi's eyes.

It's just that Jiang Rongzhi's eyes are always filled with silence, and Jiang Yanzhi's eyes are only ignorant.

The little guy might have realized what he was, and he no longer struggled to hold Pei Cheng. He grievously retracted his head, leaned his **** on the low couch, and buried his face on the pillow.

Pei Cheng didn't know what to do.

He knew that Jiang Yan had always been born without support. And if it wasn't for Jiang Yanzhi's death in the last life to save his father, he might have forgotten that he still has a son.

Pei Cheng rubbed his forehead in embarrassment. Seeing that Jiang Yanzhi was still in this position, he sighed, bent down, and poked his shoulder with his finger.

Jiang Yan raised his head with a brush, and looked at him with red eyes.

Pei Cheng opened his arms towards him and his clothes softened.

Jiang Yan sat contently on Pei Cheng's chest, probably because he had returned to a familiar embrace, so he even rubbed Pei Cheng with his small head, very dependent.

Pei Cheng looked at his head in disgust.

At this time, the two little doors walked in from the outside without knocking.

Pei Cheng frowned.

Probably realizing that Pei Cheng was not right, the two little servants knelt on the ground quickly. "The minions have seen Mrs. Er Shao and they know Master."

Pei Cheng sits on the low couch and strokes the little guy in his arms with one hand. Even the master dare to ignore the servant and give no lesson, fearing that it would be a crime to climb to his neck in the future.

The two little guys stayed still in this posture, and Pei Cheng didn't say anything to get them up, and they didn't dare to move, they could only keep this posture.

"What's the matter?"

"Slave two happiness." "Slave three happiness."

After the two little brothers introduced their names one after the other, Erxi swallowed and then continued: "The old lady ordered the slave to serve with Mrs. Sanxilai."

Sanxi shyly shook his face: "The old lady ordered, if the wife is not satisfied with the slave and Erxi, you can tell her."

Pei Cheng snorted coldly and said nothing.

He didn't think the old lady was sent to serve his little servant, just to serve him.

Jiang Yan knew that Yo Mo didn't know anything. He looked up at Pei Cheng with anxiety in his eyes.

Erxi and Sanxi tremble on their knees.

Pei Cheng no longer embarrassed them, "Get up."

Erxi and Sanxi hurriedly got up from the ground, because they had learned the "power" of the second young lady in front of them, so they dared not make any more mistakes.