Chapter 192

On the second day, while Pei Cheng was still worried about how to face Jiang Rin, Jiang Rongzhi seemed to have completely forgotten what happened last night.

After sending Jiang Yanzhi to the school, Pei Cheng originally thought of taking Jiang Rongzhi out and secretly went to the shop for a turn. Since he opened the shop until now, he has no time to visit his little shop, so it hurts. No way.

But when Jiang Rongzhi went out, he suddenly said to Pei Cheng: "You will go out with me later."

Pei Cheng frowned, a little angry, he thought Jiang Rongzhi deliberately refused to let himself go to the store.

Jiang Rongzhi looked at Pei Cheng's expression and suddenly smiled, "Let's go."

Pei Cheng had no choice but to leave in the footsteps of the man. The two sat in the carriage, and Jiang Rongzhi explained: "The Chunwanglou's affairs are almost resolved. When I am busy, I will accompany you to go out turn."

Pei Cheng did not answer, not because he was still angry, but suddenly remembered that when he first came to the Imperial City, the man seemed to say the same thing as himself ...

The two left in silence along the way, although the atmosphere was strange, but it would not appear awkward.

Jiang Rongzhi took Pei Cheng to a quiet, beautiful setting near the suburbs. Pei Cheng was a little curious, but he didn't look left and right. He walked side by side with Jiang Rongzhi. Stopped in front of a door and knocked lightly.

The voice of "coming in" came from inside, a man's voice, thick and magnetic.

Jiang Rongzhi suddenly reached out and took Pei Cheng's hand, regardless of the young man's struggle, and pulled himself in.

After Pei Cheng entered, it was found that there was no one in the house.

Chu Xun, Lord Jing Jing, and a young man in casual clothes but with a tall and straight face.

When Chu Xun saw Pei Cheng, there was an unexpected flash in his eyes, but he was not surprised. He probably had already guessed that Jiang Rongzhi would bring Pei Cheng over.

Lord Jing Jing sneered. "Everyone comes here to talk about the business. If you don't want to talk about the business, you still have to get rid of it earlier, so as not to delay yourself or others."

Chu Xun said with a warm voice: "Since everyone is here, it is still sitting first, and we will talk slowly later. Moreover, Pei Cheng is not an outsider."

Jing Jing Hou looked at Chu Xun suspiciously, "Baihou, you seem to know them very well? Even Pei Cheng knows. Forget, look at Baihou's face and sit down quickly."

Jiang Rinzhi had no plans to accommodate King Jingjing. He dared to appear here with Pei Cheng today. One is to allow King Jingjing to see clearly that he will definitely not agree to his previous proposal, but to The declaration of sovereignty in front of Chu Xun, three ... is to make Pei Cheng more able to stay by his side.

Pei Cheng sat down without changing his face, pretending that no one had seen King Jingjing ’s face. The old man probably still hated himself for strengthening his fancy son-in-law, so he did n’t think that the old man would give himself a good look . After sitting down, Pei Cheng's eyes turned to Chu Xun.

From Jiang Linzhi's mouth, he already knew Chu Xun's identity, but when Pei Cheng just looked at Chu Xun, the other party didn't mean to confess to himself, nor did he panic, Pei Cheng smiled and didn't talk anymore. This matter is in my heart.

Chu Xun was kind to him, not to himself, so the other party had no reason to confess everything to himself, not to mention, Pei Cheng didn't think he valued Chu Xun's confession to himself very much. Smiled and didn't take this matter to heart anymore.