Chapter 80

Pei Cheng had tried to say something many times on the way back, but he came to his mouth. When Pei Cheng and Jiang Linzhi saw the indifference in the thousands of miles away, he closed his mouth silently. .

Because of his low mood, when Pei Chengzai didn't notice Jiang Yanzhi's eccentricity, he glanced at the freshly cooked meals on the table and said, "Have you not eaten yet?"

The domestic servant was almost scared to death. He heard the words and hurriedly said: "Master Yan Zhi must wait until the second lord and his wife come back to eat, and the minions also persuaded, but Master Yan knew that he refused to eat, so the minions couldn't help. "

The housemaid followed the housekeeper.

Pei Cheng glanced at Jiang Yanzhi, who slowly stood up from the small chair, walked to a chair higher than himself, and then stretched out his hand towards Pei Cheng.

The domestic servant would look very grateful, seeing Pei Cheng's face was not good-looking, and hurried over, hugged Jiang Yanzhi cautiously, put it in a chair and sat down, and then attentively picked up the tableware and served the soup.

Jiang Rinzhi glanced inside the house, took off the cloak stained with many snowflakes, and turned into the back room.

Pei Cheng's eyes were attracted by Jiang Rongzhi. After the other party walked into the back room, he withdrew his eyes, then looked at Jiang Yanzhi, who was already eating well and bowed his head, and took a pair of clean chopsticks to serve him. Why don't you eat it first? Don't wait for us to come back "

It may be because he rarely sits at a table with his elders to eat, so even if Pei Cheng knows certain dining etiquettes that are necessary at the dining table, he will not take these things seriously.

Jiang Yanzhi bowed his head to eat, chewed the food in his mouth, and then swallowed, then said: "No."

Knowing that the little guy is stubborn in some places, Pei Cheng did not urge him to do anything. Wen Yan touched his head again, and his irritability gradually disappeared.

"After waiting to go back, I will give you a New Year's money." Pei Cheng may be in a better mood, leaning up and whispering in Jiang Yanzhi's ear, "I didn't bring you money last night, I didn't prepare for you, I will go back later I will give you a big red envelope, are you happy? "

It may be that the concept of money is not big, or it may be that they don't care about these outside things at all. Jiang Yanzhi just cleverly nodded along with Pei Cheng's words.

Without eating much, Jiang Yanzhi put down the tableware.

Pei Cheng frowned, and there was some surprise. Although Jiang Yanzhi's meal volume was not very large during this period, he had increased a lot since he just moved out of the partial hospital. According to Pei Cheng's understanding of the meal volume of the little guy, he Should be able to finish a whole bowl of white rice.

But Jiang Yanzhi now only took a few bites and refused to touch it again.

Pei Cheng frowned, carefully looked at Jiang Yanzhi, and saw that the look on his face was much paler than what he saw before going out, thinking he was uncomfortable, he reached out and touched the small one. The guy's forehead, except for a little cold, was nothing different. Jiang Yanzhi looked at Pei Cheng and said dryly, "Dad, I'm sleepy."

"Go back and rest." Pei Cheng picked up the little guy and took the heavy cloak handed over by the domestic servants, covered them, turned around and took a deep look at the direction of the house before turning away. Leaving.

Waiting for Dong to deal with the matter in his hand, when he walked in, he found that Pei Cheng and Jiang Yanzhi were no longer in the room. His eyelids jumped, and he reminded him of what had just happened at the ravioli stall, and he was still picking up the dishes The domestic servant speeded up, and then walked cautiously towards the back room.